PS Can one insult be called a torrent?

JimofTroy said:
I withdraw my offer of emailed fuel.
Yep.
No revelation, no petrol.
That's fair, I reckon.

PS Can one insult be called a torrent?

Two. Actually.

If it makes you feel any better I can tell you what your response would be if I did tell you.

It would be "You know what, I didn't actually need to know that. I wish she hadn't told me."

Hope that helps!!

Two. Actually.

If it makes you feel any better I can tell you what your response would be if I did tell you.

It would be "You know what, I didn't actually need to know that. I wish she hadn't told me."

Hope that helps!!

Yeah, but only one of them was after your wafting!

DYJHIW MLM reckons she knows your response and has decided not to tell you something for your own good?

DYJHIW You have the cutest dog in the world (in my world anyway!) but his breath STINKS this morning! No kisses for marma, good boy! :) x

Yeah, but only one of them was after your wafting!

DYJHIW MLM reckons she knows your response and has decided not to tell you something for your own good?

It is for your own good! There are a few things left in the world that enquiring minds do NOT need to know and this is one of them. *waft* *waft*

Dyjhiw.....your OH eats what you're going to have for lunch today (it was in the fridge), guess he must have been hungry when he got home from work last night! He did say it was nice though! Lol

Dyjhiw a really annoying person in your office is being abnormally loud & you are having a total sense of humour bypass about the whole thing.

DYJHIW your boss doesn't tell you that you have a shadowing shift for 15hours today! A**hole how would he like to spend all day with a total stranger!!!!

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW your boss doesn't tell you that you have a shadowing shift for 15hours today! A**hole how would he like to spend all day with a total stranger!!!!

Just from the other point of view tho-I have just joined a new care company and I had to spend a full day shadowing on Monday-we new staff need to shadow to meet the clients and learn the routines etc! Yes I know you think it sucks to have a new person, but it's equally as daunting from a new carer's perspective :( x

Welshtigger said:
Just from the other point of view tho-I have just joined a new care company and I had to spend a full day shadowing on Monday-we new staff need to shadow to meet the clients and learn the routines etc! Yes I know you think it sucks to have a new person, but it's equally as daunting from a new carer's perspective :( x

No, I was complaining about not being told. I'd rather people shadow me and get told the right way to do things, but being asked in the street by a strange bloke in bike leathers if I work with M is a bit off when I haven't been warned.

No, I was complaining about not being told. I'd rather people shadow me and get told the right way to do things, but being asked in the street by a strange bloke in bike leathers if I work with M is a bit off when I haven't been warned.

I wish I was approached more by men in leathers ;) x

DYJHIW its the first day you and OH have off together in ages where you've properly arranged a nice day out, and you wake up with one of the worst migraines you've ever had and spend the morning throwing up!

Poor you!! Migraines suck. The only thing that I can do when one strikes is painkiller up and sleep it off, but even then it can be a day or two before I dont feel like I am wading through treacle. Maybe you could do something nice this evening if you are feeling up to it.

Dyjhiw its really sunny, your off work.....and your ill with a cold. Got loads of housework to do and gardening but I'm absolutly drained. Started the day with a job interview aswell. On the sofa under a duvet now. So glad I got rid of rubbish food in the house start of year.....I'd be stuffing the crisps n Chocs in right now otherwise lol

DYJHIW you have another waste of credit phonecall :mad: why is it that most jobs have to be applied for via a recruitment agency these days. Just had another call with a recruitment agency where I tick all the boxes on what was in the job ad but they won't be forwarding my application to their client because I don't drive/don't have the required experience - if these are essential why not put the in the ad so people don't waste their (and your) time on a job their not suitable for.

And breathe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

if these are essential why not put the in the ad so people don't waste their (and your) time on a job their not suitable for.

Because this way they can have your details on their database and they can hassle you with unsolicited phone calls when *they* reckon they have something that suits you...

DYJHIW your mother goes all rageface on you because of a relatively innocuous comment that someone else made that she misinterpreted as being aimed at her.
:-/

Back