Don't you just hate it when....

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW all of the above still applies (although you did manage to get your sons birthday presents wrapped up) and you wake up at this hour feeling exactly as you did the last time you posters...

I spent last night wrapping my sons pressies, he's 12 today, arghh!! When's your sons birthday???
Hope you feel better soon

When your engine warning light comes on. My car has had a new clutch and cam belt in the last six months.

Had a tax rebate and was going to get myself a nice new tv but I guess that won't be happening now

mrstore said:
I spent last night wrapping my sons pressies, he's 12 today, arghh!! When's your sons birthday???
Hope you feel better soon

Today too. He's 19. Fortunately today isn't quite as reliant on me being on top form as it was last year when it was his 18th and we had about 30 people coming, but I could really do without feeling so utterly flopsybunny.

Flippin eck, that's flown by, I wouldn't have said it was 12 months since his 18th party.

Just came back online to find minimins is all changed.. and I don't like it :confused:

DYJHIW work colleague whom you loathe finally gets his arse back into work then spends the whole morning coughing everywhere without once putting his hand over his mouth. Got even better when he started snacking mid morning - spit and crumbs everywhere. :mad:

DYJHIW the boss is a complete arrrrrrssssssssssss.

You're trying to get year-end processing done.
And put the finishing touches to next year's budget at the same time - which isn't great.
And then she nicks your assistant, for some meaningless analysis, which he doesn't really understand, so he does very slowly, gets confused, and needs someone to help him. Meanwhile being totally unavailable for the regular month end adjustments, so you have to do your own work as well as his.
Then she comes in to say that she's buying him a big Easter egg this year, because he's the only one who has put himself out to help her.

Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

(By the way, my point is not the Easter egg. It's better for me if I don't get given one of those. It's that some of us are having to work twice as hard, because she's given him something to do at which he is totally out of his depth. But he's young, and she thinks he's cute, and slobbers over him, and it's disgusting.)

Rant over. Maybe. Until later, anyway.

DYJHIW you decide what dish you are going to make for tea, you've assembled most of the ingredients in the slow cooker and then the tin of beans that was going into said chilli have magically disappeared from the cupboard :confused: Where the hell have they gone????? Team Improvisation went with baked beans, here's hoping it works :) x

Rach*B said:
DYJHIW you decide what dish you are going to make for tea, you've assembled most of the ingredients in the slow cooker and then the tin of beans that was going into said chilli have magically disappeared from the cupboard :confused: Where the hell have they gone????? Team Improvisation went with baked beans, here's hoping it works :) x

I always put baked beans in chilli :) Yumm

Everyone else in your 'team' are lazy ass numpties. Who think housework, shopping for food, collecting meds, mending , repairs, telephone calls, taking the SU out are all to be done by YOU, whilst they sit on their collective arses and do nothing!!!!

And worse? They get paid more than you!

Back