Don't you just hate it when....

.........you hand in your prescriptions at the chemist and the lady says 'oh my god' under her breath (ok so there was 5 items on it) and tells me I'll have to wait till Saturday for them!! Grrr! Really need them now! And my OH has the car this evening so I can't go anywhere else to get them! :(

Dyjhiw:: your'e still in work 2 hrs after you should have finished due to ambulances!!! And still no sign of one!!!!:mad: :mad:

There is a knock at the door which makes dog bark and wakes kids up and its someone for a charity and when i say i dont sign up to anything on the doorstep they look at me as though I have said I eat small children or something.
I KNOW its for charity but I still dont give my account details to people knocking on my door at 8pm!!!!!:mad::mad:

DYJHIW.....

Every man and his dog thinks the world is going to end this weekend and think the only way to get through it is to panic buy at the supermarket?

The shops will be open again on Monday, in fact they are only going to be shut for one day?

I work in a shop, and all I'll say is YES I DO HATE IT lol!!! /rant

MinkyDinky said:
Your OH brings out the massive box of thorntons for the 3rd night in a row? But you don't have any more scan bran to distract your sweet cravings? May have to poke him in the eye ;)

My sister brought round a lindor Easter egg for me today ... A huge one with a bag of lindor truffles in. I could have killed her!

When you just want your holiday to hurry up! Then once its here it is going to go in a flash.

DYJHIW you are working with someone who has no concept of team work!! We are meant to go out on patrols every 2 hours, 7,9,11 etc, it was my turn to go out at 11, but the numb nuts I'm working with decided he wanted to go at 10.30-cos he is bored!! which means I miss my morning patrols! No some people would think that it was great that they get paid to sit around and do nothing -but I hate it!! :( the boss said just to let him do them, but its not the point

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
DYJHIW.....

Every man and his dog thinks the world is going to end this weekend and think the only way to get through it is to panic buy at the supermarket?

The shops will be open again on Monday, in fact they are only going to be shut for one day?

I was just going to post the same. My local ASDA is busy at the best of times but at the moment its heaving. I stupidly forgot to get a few bits and bobs earlier in the week so had the battle the crowds, I lost count of the amount of people with enough bread, milk, ect to last about a month in their trolleys. Glad I didn't need bread or millk because the shelves are already bare x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, the shops are a nightmare! Tesco was like dawn of the dead yesterday :(

DYJHIW you're ill with a kidney infection and are bursting into tears every 10 mins because you're just so fed up with it! :mad:

My little princess peed on the multiplug in our bedroom and shorted out all the plugs.....luckily she is OK! So much for potty training......

Muis said:
My little princess peed on the multiplug in our bedroom and shorted out all the plugs.....luckily she is OK! So much for potty training......

I feel your pain, potty training too, piddle everywhere lol xx

big bear said:
I feel your pain, potty training too, piddle everywhere lol xx

I never did potty training! Dort and Sam decided when they were ready, Dort was 2 1/2 and was dry day and night in a week (because Grandma forgot to put her nappy on), Sam was 3. Never had an accident with either of them even at night Not saying my way is right but it worked for me.

Shirleen said:
I never did potty training! Dort and Sam decided when they were ready, Dort was 2 1/2 and was dry day and night in a week (because Grandma forgot to put her nappy on), Sam was 3. Never had an accident with either of them even at night Not saying my way is right but it worked for me.

I was the same with my 2! Just told them that's the toilet and you have to use it if you want to go to nursery and that was that! Think they knew they were ready before I even realised!

Ryan goes to the toilet but just forgets when he is playing & has wee accidents! He's 3 so thought I'd spend this wk sorting it out. X

Back