Don't you just hate it when....

The only time I ever think its wrong to potty tran is when people do it before the child can talk! I mean come on, that's like telling your husband to put up shelves with no tools!

The only time I ever think its wrong to potty tran is when people do it before the child can talk! I mean come on, that's like telling your husband to put up shelves with no tools!

That's my stupid MIL she is banging on at me to potty train my 17mth old & she can't even bloody talk! Absolutely crazy...

When you find a gorgeous pair of shoes that you desperately want, buy them (for a lot more than I should have paid) & now feel extremely guilty as i forgot to mention them to OH coz we're skint - but secretly giddy coz they are stunning :) damn conflicting emotions lol x

**punk*~*star** said:
When you find a gorgeous pair of shoes that you desperately want, buy them (for a lot more than I should have paid) & now feel extremely guilty as i forgot to mention them to OH coz we're skint - but secretly giddy coz they are stunning :) damn conflicting emotions lol x

We NEED to see pics lol ;)

Lol they'll not be everyone's cup of tea but I have a dr marten collection (obsession) so needed these to add to my list

They've got little flowers printed in the leather - not sure how good the pic is...

Attachments

• image-472484214.jpg
    image-472484214.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 102
**punk*~*star** said:
Lol they'll not be everyone's cup of tea but I have a dr marten collection (obsession) so needed these to add to my list

They've got little flowers printed in the leather - not sure how good the pic is...

I like :)

**punk*~*star** said:

I NEED these shoes!!!!!! Gorgeous

DYJHIW your boss gives you a few hours off in the morning, and tells you to come in for 9am instead of 7, yet you're still wide awake at 5.45 :( grrrrr! Gonna try and go back to sleep for an hour or so x

**punk*~*star** said:

So I owed up to the OH :O he wasn't best chuffed but said if it stops me buying 'cheap sh!t plastic skyscraper shoes that I can't walk in' then whatever... Lol x

You live miles away from one of your best friends and want to be there for her.

Also when some uneducated "person" says that having depression makes you an unfit mother and that your children would be better off without you. There are NO words for how angry I am!!!!!

It's Easter Sunday, oh is away with dsd, its your dads birthday, and everyone has gathered at home in Dublin to celebrate, meanwhile I am stuck on a rail bloody replacement service bus, on the way to work!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

When your so sleep deprived but just can't get to sleep. Too much going through my head. Argh. Me being sleep deprived is not a good thing- am v moody cow bag lol!

You live miles away from one of your best friends and want to be there for her.

Also when some uneducated "person" says that having depression makes you an unfit mother and that your children would be better off without you. There are NO words for how angry I am!!!!!

I don't blame you hon. What a noob. :mad:

Last edited:
DYJHIW you spend AGES making tea, and then you really don't enjoy it :( x

:eek:When you send OH to the shops for oranges ,,,,,,and he comes back with tangerines (full of pips) then the day after he comes in saying "I got your oranges" and when you go to get one they're grapefruit! 6 of them

Back