Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw yesterdays weather was rubbish so u decide to do a stew in slow cooker for todays tea as Ur back at work.....and its been warm n sunny all day!

kimmie2709 said:
Yeah its nearly as embarrasing as it is Wen yeaterdays knickers fall out the bottom of your trousers in public lol......and no it wasn't a used dog poo bag I blew my nose on lol

Lmao! I thought you were going to say yesterday's sanitary towel fell out the bottom of your trousers!!!

DYJHIW all your holiday social engagements are revolving around food. :eek: Lunch at Browns with a friend on Thursday, curry with another friend Friday night and belated birthday supper at my brother's on Saturday. I know I shouldn't moan but ... :eek:

DYJHIW...... Not listening to your inner voice about what should have been a minor choice in socks, and it spoils the next three days!

Not a clue what that entails but if it means you've bought the equivalent of the knee high tights I wear under work trousers that NEVER stay up so you finally make it to the office with a couple of inches of 15 denier drifting across the carpet in your wake...

My daughter never wears matching socks. Ever. If she picks up a matching pair she swaps one of them. :D

Korrigan said:
Not a clue what that entails but if it means you've bought the equivalent of the knee high tights I wear under work trousers that NEVER stay up so you finally make it to the office with a couple of inches of 15 denier drifting across the carpet in your wake...

My daughter never wears matching socks. Ever. If she picks up a matching pair she swaps one of them. :D

A girl at work never wears matching socks either! X

DYJHIW you've got a tickly cough & when u lie down to sleep it gets worse. Why is it coughs get worse at night?

Also when you thought you had honey in the cupboard to help sooth your throat & its not there... :-(

DYJHIW you've got a tickly cough & when u lie down to sleep it gets worse. Why is it coughs get worse at night?

That's the worst! :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

big bear said:

Also when you thought you had honey in the cupboard to help sooth your throat & its not there... :-(

I've got a chesty cough just starting grrrr
Hate coughs! Can cope with anything but a cough! I heard putting Vicks on your feet at night helps....worth a try?!
Hope ur better soon!

Stacey87 said:
I've got a chesty cough just starting grrrr
Hate coughs! Can cope with anything but a cough! I heard putting Vicks on your feet at night helps....worth a try?!
Hope ur better soon!

Thanks hun. I had vicks on my chest as got it for wee ones, works on their feet. X

big bear said:
Thanks hun. I had vicks on my chest as got it for wee ones, works on their feet. X

Boots expectorant is blimmin fab for chesty coughs, it's the one you're supposed to take in a glass of warm water, tastes evil. I used to put mine in black currant , but it is brilliant! I used to get Bronchitis and this helped!

Getting off track with my fitness regime :rolleyes:

When your little one has a temperature & raging cold and the only thing she wanted to do at 3am was Hoover!

**punk*~*star** said:
When your little one has a temperature & raging cold and the only thing she wanted to do at 3am was Hoover!

Wants to Hoover? Send her round here ;-) hope she's feeling better soon x

Back