Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you realise you have a mahoosive (yes, that's how big it is *nods*) crush on one of your work colleagues :doh: x

you are under so much pressure to meet a deadline that your brain stops working! :banghead:

Rach*B said:
DYJHIW you realise you have a mahoosive (yes, that's how big it is *nods*) crush on one of your work colleagues :doh: x

Oooh is it an available crush????

You've eaten lunch very early (40 mins ago) and had 3 plums and are still hungry?Can't be thirsty as I've had 6 Green teas this morning as well!
You sound premenstral.............Eat more free food!!!! quickly before you dive into the chocolate.......

Arctic-BNG said:
You've eaten lunch very early (40 mins ago) and had 3 plums and are still hungry?Can't be thirsty as I've had 6 Green teas this morning as well!

Muis said:
You sound premenstral.............Eat more free food!!!! quickly before you dive into the chocolate.......

Except the poster is male!!! Lol

DYJHIW your boss bursts into tears in front of you! And you don't know what to do or say :(
Boss is 40yr old male doorman and it's justifiable upset but even so-didn't know what to do :(

DYJHIW your boss bursts into tears in front of you! And you don't know what to do or say :(
Boss is 40yr old male doorman and it's justifiable upset but even so-didn't know what to do :(

A hug is usually my first thought, if I know the person well, otherwise maybe a little pat on the arm? I'm not great with crying people =S x

Rach*B said:
A hug is usually my first thought, if I know the person well, otherwise maybe a little pat on the arm? I'm not great with crying people =S x

I know him well enough to give him a hug-but he just had to leave site :( its heartbreaking, his eldest daughter has been in hospital for 3 weeks as she was 21weeks pregnant and having complications. They were due to be moving her to alder hey this evening, ready for him to be born, but sadly the baby died this afternoon :(

Welshtigger said:
I know him well enough to give him a hug-but he just had to leave site :( its heartbreaking, his eldest daughter has been in hospital for 3 weeks as she was 21weeks pregnant and having complications. They were due to be moving her to alder hey this evening, ready for him to be born, but sadly the baby died this afternoon :(

Oh how dreadful!

Welshtigger said:

Oh god that's awful

Poor family :( x

Awwww that's really sad, I wouldn't know what to say or do either, I'm not good in those situations at the best of times.

Ooh, me too! My crush is defo not available though - ho hum. Still, makes my day a lot more interesting having a hottie around! xx

Awwww that's disappointing but yes, a little scenery makes a shift go much faster ;) x

......you finally get to sleep after Ur neighbours loud music.....only to be woken up by him having noisey sex......yea I know its only gone 10pm but I'm up at 5am

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW once again, how ever hard you try, nothing you do is good enough :(

Stuff them! Make yourself happy! No point spending Ur life miserable because other people can't manage to do it themselves....you only have 1 life xx

...... You have to retune the tv and reset all the timers. Whoever thought the digital switchover would simply be done with the flick of a switch!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
...... You have to retune the tv and reset all the timers. Whoever thought the digital switchover would simply be done with the flick of a switch!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

You lose 90% of the channels in the switchover!

Back