Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
You lose 90% of the channels in the switchover!

Oh no! Think we've kept all ours. Have you tried scanning again?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Oh no! Think we've kept all ours. Have you tried scanning again?

I've rescanned about ten times now, it's the TV at work as we have Sky at home!

Oh no. Is it one of the old fashioned ones that needs to be changed for a new model?

ailly said:
Oh no. Is it one of the old fashioned ones that needs to be changed for a new model?

Apparently we need a different ariel!!
He only sits down when ITV3 is on he likes Medicine Woman/Heartbeat/ Terry and flipping June! It's a strange thing really. I tried TV just now but he would not sit!

Half way through the day you realise you have toothpaste on your top!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

DYJHIW you have a bath, get a bit carried away with the hot water and end up looking like a lobster....very flattering look :doh: x

When you are meant to be helping your 8 year old to do his homework & he says he needs the bathroom. 20 minutes later you can hear his Xbox upstairs, you shout & scream for him to come down (which he ignores) coz he knows you can't go get him coz of the sleeping, teething toddler on my knee! When she wakes up he's toast!!! X

You are with family and they're munching into a Chinese takeaway..

...me right now :(

**punk*~*star** said:
When you are meant to be helping your 8 year old to do his homework & he says he needs the bathroom. 20 minutes later you can hear his Xbox upstairs, you shout & scream for him to come down (which he ignores) coz he knows you can't go get him coz of the sleeping, teething toddler on my knee! When she wakes up he's toast!!! X

Very clever on his part though lol

When you've spent weeks getting excited about a girly weekend drinking to wake up with the biggest spot you've ever seen, a child with gastro-enteritis & no way of going to town to get last bits on off chance child better & it's still possible to go after all :(

888sally888 said:
DYJHIW - a stone has sneaked back on!! OK back on it today - diary and being good. SOOOOOO cross with myself

I'm in the same position :( good luck getting back on track, I'm back on it Monday! With 8 week till holiday hoping to get that stone back off :D x

*Emsie* said:
Whats going on Shirleen? x

I have no idea, I get fired up and then all resolve collapses. I just feel stuck!!!
My Dort now wants to lose weight and wants to eat what I do so maybe that will help!

Back