Don't you just hate it when....

kimmie2709 said:
I think Easter and hols have made people go to pot.....seem a lot of people off plan, weighing early or just bot weighing with numerous excuses....yeah you heard me....excuses not reasons! Lol come on people pull your self together! If I've got to fake hyper motivation to get u going I will! Or I could just come round n biatch slap you all into place!......I've not done my shred dvd BTW....excuse is I've been lazy.....but I will do it.....after my cleaning....maybe....lol maybe if I say you are all going to fail and get huge you might jump up into action just to prove me wrong??? Yeah come on fatties! ......right anyone who takes offence to this please....I'm joking lol . Plus telling people to read inspirational stories in the mags etc dsnt work for everyone....somtimes they just need a massive beating lol xxxxxxx lol

:confused:

kimmie2709 said:
It wouldn't let me quote shirleen's comment. Would you like me to delete it anyway just incase anyone cries?

Why would anyone cry? Seems like a equally strange thing to say??

Mrs.S. said:
I am confused now??

I don't think the comment needs deleting but didn't understand where it came from? xx

Appears to have been in relation to shirleens comment about her sw motivation going AWOL, from what I understand x

I have no idea, I get fired up and then all resolve collapses. I just feel stuck!!!
My Dort now wants to lose weight and wants to eat what I do so maybe that will help!

Maybe you'll get a renewed interest with Dort wanting to lose weight as well, ok I know we all know this but 'what about making different meals'. At class last night I picked up a receipe for cheese & onion pie (no pastry:() sounds good & I'm going to get what I need tomorrow & give it a whirl, poss with beans.

On a different note I purchased the Aldi food warmer container yesterday & tried it out today; I put hot noodles & cabbage in at 7am & at 12:30 they were still warm enough to eat, not hot mind, but I didn't expect them to be.

I hope your motivation comes back to find you soon;)

Welshtigger said:
Appears to have been in relation to shirleens comment about her sw motivation going AWOL, from what I understand x

I imagine the poster will be eating her words when she has tried to stick to any plan for longer than 3 months.

Shirleen - you know you can do it. You know why you are doing it. You have done amazingly well so far & have stick to plan almost constantly for over a year. It can be tough to do it long term - sometimes your brain needs a break from thinking about it all the time. Give yourself the credit you deserve & in the meantime, do your best. Start each day drawing a line & take it one day at a time.

Dyjhiw people mis read wat your actually trying to say pmsl

If Ur referring to me....I've been doing sw for over 6 years, successfully, I have struggled and somtimes the normal way of cheering some1 on just dsnt work. If u actually read wat I've put I'm trying to get someone motivated....if u also understand that from logging on shirleen's post was at least the 3rd post in 5min on the sw section I've read where some1 had said they were struggling, changing weigh in day, or not weighing in this week. That also my fone wouldn't let me quote, and that some1 had posted whilst I was typing. I can sort of understand why the online sw dsnt have a forum, as helpfull as it is. Not every1 agrees on things, especially Wen somthing is read into somthing that actually isn't there. Sort of actually proves wat I put in the first place....if you read it how I ment it.

kimmie2709 said:

If Ur referring to me....I've been doing sw for over 6 years, successfully, I have struggled and somtimes the normal way of cheering some1 on just dsnt work. If u actually read wat I've put I'm trying to get someone motivated....if u also understand that from logging on shirleen's post was at least the 3rd post in 5min on the sw section I've read where some1 had said they were struggling, changing weigh in day, or not weighing in this week. That also my fone wouldn't let me quote, and that some1 had posted whilst I was typing. I can sort of understand why the online sw dsnt have a forum, as helpfull as it is. Not every1 agrees on things, especially Wen somthing is read into somthing that actually isn't there. Sort of actually proves wat I put in the first place....if you read it how I ment it.

I don't think it's about people misreading what u wrote, I think it's more that it was 10hours or so between shirleens post and your reply, and there was nothing that indicated it was in response to anything :)

kimmie2709 said:

It did sound like you were having a go at someone who was struggling, and it wasn't helped by you deleting the comment - that generally only happens when someone realises what they've said is going to offend - I really not sure how it could have been read any other way, but as you say, forums can be misread.

Regardless, it's very easy to say someone is using excuses for not following plan when you're relatively new to SW. I remember thinking the same thing about 9 months ago - 'It's so easy to follow SW, you should be able to do it all the time, no problem, what's wrong with all these people who struggle?'

Back in the real world. People are always struggling, for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's excuses, sometimes it's all in the head, sometimes it's real genuine issues. Best not to assume its always excuses though

Don't you just hate it when people are deliberately rude? I know I do! (totally not aimed at anyone here by the way lol)

Actually I didn't take offence and if truth be told I'm actually struggling with life in general I'm thinking I need anti- depressants again. However I feel it may have a physical cause and I'm trying to get up the bottle to ask my doctor if it may be this. But I don't want to come across as a google nutter!
Lol!

Shirleen said:
Actually I didn't take offence and if truth be told I'm actually struggling with life in general I'm thinking I need anti- depressants again. However I feel it may have a physical cause and I'm trying to get up the bottle to ask my doctor if it may be this. But I don't want to come across as a google nutter!
Lol!

Hope you get it all sorted. Depression sucks doesn't it :( hugs x

This in relation to shirleen's post which as I type is the last post....this may change and I still can't quote off my fone lol....go see your doc as the sooner u do the better u feel, and things aren't going to build up as much. Try listing stuff it works for me....u can basically see the things that actually aren't so serious but at that time seem to you to be.....like Wen Asda shopping are late and u sit n cry lol maybe that's just me. I just found a ten pound note in my baking cupboard....anyway.....glad it didn't offend...and I still haven't done my 30day shred dvd...still cleaning the kitchen :eek:( lol

I have no idea, I get fired up and then all resolve collapses. I just feel stuck!!!
My Dort now wants to lose weight and wants to eat what I do so maybe that will help!
Ahh I hope so lovely x sounds like you have a lot going on though so don't be too hard on yourself and just take it a meal etc at a time and what curry did you make that everyones after?xx

Lol!

Please go see them and I hope you have a GP you can speak to. IF you think you need help then ask for it. If you don't get on with your GP ask to see another.
Hugs :bighug:xx

*Emsie* said:
Ahh I hope so lovely x sounds like you have a lot going on though so don't be too hard on yourself and just take it a meal etc at a time and what curry did you make that everyones after?xx

I'll post it in the recipe section xxxx

Back