Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore said:
Dyjhiw......you feel like crying :( having a pretty sh***y day, my grandma was rushed into a&e yesterday, our dog has spent most of today in the animal hospital have investigative stuff done, everything seems to involve money.....the car is out of action at the mo too - Arghhh!!!

Awwwww hugs honey xx

mrstore said:
Dyjhiw......you feel like crying :( having a pretty sh***y day, my grandma was rushed into a&e yesterday, our dog has spent most of today in the animal hospital have investigative stuff done, everything seems to involve money.....the car is out of action at the mo too - Arghhh!!!

Awww chick, I really hope things get better for you soon X X X

Yeah unfortunately! We've got everything sky sports, movies, HD the lot I'm not even fussed but OH loves it!
When I have been at others houses that have it there never seems to be that much good on I always think. Fair enough if you get the use out of it etc but I think its scary how many people have it whether they can afford it or not because its seen as something that should be had (not aiming that at you of course x)

lilbabyfish said:
Yeah unfortunately! We've got everything sky sports, movies, HD the lot I'm not even fussed but OH loves it!

Seems a lot we have everything and multi room and it's £73 a month. Do you have broadband with that? as if you are paying £92 for full package you are paying too much. Thinking about it we have sky broadband and it's only £85 with that included so something ain't right there

breeza said:
Seems a lot we have everything and multi room and it's £73 a month. Do you have broadband with that? as if you are paying £92 for full package you are paying too much. Thinking about it we have sky broadband and it's only £85 with that included so something ain't right there

Yeah we've got broadband and phone line with them as well. I was going to cancel it til OH started giving me the money for it, still think its a waste of money tho!

gettingfit said:
Looks like they don't have a fixed price.
Ours was £57 with everything including multi room.We didn't have broadband with them.

When you say everything was that with HD too ? Cos if that's the case i am gonna be calling them up !!!

lilbabyfish said:
Yeah we've got broadband and phone line with them as well. I was going to cancel it til OH started giving me the money for it, still think its a waste of money tho!

Ah so maybe that's why yours is 92 if phone as well :)

You're paying about the same as us and we have HD, broadband, phone, all the sports and movies, and we have ESPN as well.

We still find that sometimes we can't find anything we want to watch though - like you I'd never be able to get rid of it though as the OH would be lost without his football:)

Sky is infinitely cheaper without the movies and sports - obviously a lot of the men wouldn't be without the sports but I ways found the movies rather uninspiring. Prefer using the money saved to buy my own or I have Netflix at £6 a month that now gets used far more than sky.

We have phone line, unlimited broadband and all channels except movies/sports and it's under £30 a month. X

kingleds said:
You're paying about the same as us and we have HD, broadband, phone, all the sports and movies, and we have ESPN as well.

We still find that sometimes we can't find anything we want to watch though - like you I'd never be able to get rid of it though as the OH would be lost without his football:)

Yeah we have ESPN too - men and their bloody football!

Back