Don't you just hate it when....

bunnylovesalan said:
... you don't love your mum, you can't stand her but your in contact only because you feel guilty. Everytime you see her or think about her she makes you anxious :(

Awww hugs honey!
If she makes you feel that bad, maybe it would be best to cut ties! You have to put your health first xxx

Your 3 year old can't understand why you don't want everything right in your face, despite the fact that he knows its something that really gets you wound up

Whatever it is, take it from him, put it in a high cupboard without saying a word, if you do that a couple of times he will learn! Trust me!

All the stupid moronic football fans use the close as a Car Park, so you have nowhere to park your car, then to add insult to injury none of them are capable of walking ON a pavement and walk in front of you whilst you're driving on a Bridge with no room to swerve!

Whatever it is, take it from him, put it in a high cupboard without saying a word, if you do that a couple of times he will learn! Trust me!

I normally would...but at times its just his hands he's doing it with or his face :/

I think he does it at times because he knows I don't like it. But then he gets very upset when he's told off.

All the stupid moronic football fans use the close as a Car Park, so you have nowhere to park your car, then to add insult to injury none of them are capable of walking ON a pavement and walk in front of you whilst you're driving on a Bridge with no room to swerve!

Why swerve? If they can't figure out that cars drive on roads then it's time to trim the herd - natural selection I think it's called!!

... you don't love your mum, you can't stand her but your in contact only because you feel guilty. Everytime you see her or think about her she makes you anxious :(

Ooh I've been there and really feel for you. Fortunately I now live in a different country which has made things more bearable. There's your answer, either emigrate or have Mum deported!

Have you ever tried talking it through with her?

DYJHIW you genuinely can't make it into work as you feel really unwell, and your boss sends you a sarky message about how he's had to cover your shift! That's your job mate! I've done my bit by letting them know atleast an hour before(10hours before!!!)
No need to be an arse with me now is there!!! I cant wait to get out of that place :(

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you have offended hubby with the comments you made about his wallpapering :( but....those couple of jaggedy bits really do bother you :eek:

I just offended the oh by asking him to stop singing & playing the guitar to me!

lilbabyfish said:
You've had a terrible day, feel really upset so do the one thing you know how to do best and comfort eat :(

Aww big hugs! Draw a line under, start again tomorrow n don't worry about it! X

Dyjhiw...you do the most excercise ever in a week but still put on weight and see yourself as You really are in photos.
Head away on a weekend break knowing how horrible you look and feel in swimming costume only to see so many skinny girls in theirs who have bothered to make an effort. Oh and other half says your body has changed since birth of child but doesn't have bottle to elaborate for fear of putting his foot in it and as much as you want to know what he really thinks you are **** feart cos you feel big, bloated and like a big lump of fat already yet still drink wine and eat anything and everything ugh

Dyjhiw.....you've taken your 12 yr old babysitting you, he's fast asleep on the sofa....and I'm sat here eating what's left of his haribo sweets, arghh!!!!!

mrstore said:
Dyjhiw.....you've taken your 12 yr old babysitting you, he's fast asleep on the sofa....and I'm sat here eating what's left of his haribo sweets, arghh!!!!!

Make me envy you.... Did you have Cola bottles???
Love them and green sweets esp Wine gums!!!

Ooh I've been there and really feel for you. Fortunately I now live in a different country which has made things more bearable. There's your answer, either emigrate or have Mum deported!

Have you ever tried talking it through with her?

Afraid it is really difficult to talk to her as she has mental health problems and struggles with communication. I am also autisitic so together it is really difficult. She does not listen and she is in her own little world, I feel now as I was brought up mainly not in her care not close to her anyways, it just feels more of a judy and given into to what I should be doing in society. Sadly, I listen to society a lot, I wish I didn't maybe I might not have so many problems and help with my health!!!

Dyjhiw...you do the most excercise ever in a week but still put on weight and see yourself as You really are in photos.
Head away on a weekend break knowing how horrible you look and feel in swimming costume only to see so many skinny girls in theirs who have bothered to make an effort. Oh and other half says your body has changed since birth of child but doesn't have bottle to elaborate for fear of putting his foot in it and as much as you want to know what he really thinks you are **** feart cos you feel big, bloated and like a big lump of fat already yet still drink wine and eat anything and everything ugh

Aww, I feel you, my body has totally changed, I still don't fit into normal trousers, which is so frustrating as I have dropped a dress size but they won't go over my lumpy stomach.
With exercise if it has only just been incorperating your day-to-day life you may seen a gain at first but don't let it get you down as you may not see signs on the scales but you will see inches of your body and get more tonned - which is a lot better for you then numbers (IMO). x

Back