Don't you just hate it when....

That's a shame and I can see why your disappointed. The shred is hard going. Were you losing weight the time you were doing it? How long did it take you? I should be moving on to level two this week at some point and have no inch loss so far.
You have did amazing to complete it. Do you not feel better at all?

I started on 1 April so have done it in 30 days (which was my goal), in that time I've lost 6.5lb. I've even just re-measured in case I was hot and swollen this morning but the tape reads the same. I feel much better for doing it and am really proud of myself for sticking with it, but it's such a disappointment to not be able to quantify my efforts!

Ironically, 3 people have commented today on how much weight I've lost - for that I should be feeling better I suppose. Oh well, now time to try Ripped in 30 - let's see if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
When someone does something completely out of character & it really confuses you!!

Picking up the Dort who finishes an hour after you means a trip into Asda....£38 later I emerge!!!!

DYJHIW you pick your son up from nursery & he bursts into tears. He's saying he is tired & wants to go to bed. He's hot to touch but says he's freezing & has a sore tummy. He's obviously coming down with something let's hope its not chicken pox.....:-(

*Emsie* said:
Yes! There were loads of these at work today and they were charity too!

I was at a cake sale (at the school that the 2 kids I pick up go to) they were raising money for the local hospice, I didn't have a cake but did have a really small chocolate cookie, eeek

DYJHIW you know you've lost a good amount of weight but still look in the mirror and feel horrible.

It's horrible isn't it, I'm slimmer then I was when I was 18 (this time last year I would have loved to have been where I was when I was 18) and I'm still not happy, sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm happy, but usually I just feel flabby :(

donna88 said:
It's horrible isn't it, I'm slimmer then I was when I was 18 (this time last year I would have loved to have been where I was when I was 18) and I'm still not happy, sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm happy, but usually I just feel flabby :(

I've only just got down to the weight I was when I was 13yrs.....13stone....and I'm 30 in sept lol my worries now are not that I'm fat....but also Im getting wrinkly saggy skin and my boobs are slowly dissapearing....its part of life not to feel 100% with the way u look....we would all be bored if we wasn't moaning bout something....I'm currently moaning at the cost of Boob jobs lol

Dyjhiw.......you get into bed and your tummy starts rumbling!!! I thought I'd had plenty to eat today, oh well, I'm not going down to get something now, it's too cold brrr!!!

your immune system refuses to recognise the Varicella virus. again. so you have chicken pox. AGAIN. I'm 29 years old and this is about my 10th time... although I have officially stopped counting a few bouts ago...I feel like crap and my darling daughter is to blame, why can't she keep she fricking germs to herself?! (she has shingles and although I m fully of sympathy, I am also full of being ill too)

Back