Don't you just hate it when....

Flibsey said:
your immune system refuses to recognise the Varicella virus. again. so you have chicken pox. AGAIN. I'm 29 years old and this is about my 10th time... although I have officially stopped counting a few bouts ago...I feel like crap and my darling daughter is to blame, why can't she keep she fricking germs to herself?! (she has shingles and although I m fully of sympathy, I am also full of being ill too)

I think my son is getting the pox, he's had a runny nose for a few days but today he's tired, says he has sore tummy, is really hot to touch but says he's cold. Watching for the spots.....do you think this could be it?

My sympathies with you hun, I hope you start feeling better soon & your daughter too. They pick so much up from school, chicken pox been going around the school since before Christmas.

It's about time you need to leave the house and the heavens open :/

Can't wait to get in and put the heating on!

When my little one got the pox he didn't get ill until after the first few spots started to show, at first we just noticed one spot on his neck, didn't think anything of it until later on when he was covered in them. He was really ill with them as well :( although he did end up potty trained straight after, we'd been trying for months with no luck, I think he was just so uncomfortable when we put him back in his nappy (he was covered down there in spots) that once he was better he decided he WAS wearing his big boy pants

When you come off the pill because its making you ill, then after 6 weeks you get the mother of all periods. I feel completly rotton, my head and eyes hurt, my upper legs, lower back and stomach! yuk. oh and I feel sick!
Iv been on the pill 11 years and although iv changed time to time iv never stopped it till now.

Iv got some work to do but I could do it at home so im thinking I might head off and get settled with my hot water bottle and an options hot chocolate

Thanks, been checking for spots lol. At the moment he's opposite in his nappy again!!

Vicki I went through the same thing when I was taken off the pill after 8 years, it was like going through menopause for me! 2 years later I've asked to go back on it as I can't stand the hormonal imbalances or periods that I'm currently suffering from. Its like being 15 again, and I spent most of my 15/16th year home from school in pain each month. My daughter is 11 and is due to start anytime, she's already got the PMS and we're both in sync within a few days so this is not a pleasant house to be in once week a month lol

DYJHIW you can't plan your meals for the weekend because your boyfriends parents are visiting but don't seem to think you should know when or where or how long....any details at all to be honest

DYJHIW your husband has a rare evening off work and instead of doing something with his family he gets p****d after work and is now snoring on the sofa. Arsehole!!

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW your husband has a rare evening off work and instead of doing something with his family he gets p****d after work and is now snoring on the sofa. Arsehole!!

I think its national OH being an arsehole....id say day but to me its more of a week!

Majella86 said:
Totally. Like my close friend kissing me after a night out. Arkward!! Now I don't know how to be around him :s meh!

Wow! Mine was no where near as interesting!! Next door neighbour is usual a poisonous moo-bag but for some unknown reason she took a parcel in for me & called me 'love when i collected it! Put me proper on edge now lol!

How is everything now with your friend?? Hope you get it sorted soon x x

Dyjhiw .....after a long list of other stuff I find out OH has tried to use me as an excuse to not be best man at a wedding saying its not fair as I will be on my own as I don't know anyone, so the bride n groom spend hours re arranging sitting plan etc all because of me apparently....when really its him not wanting to do it...great so now not only do I know no1 other then the main wedding party....I'm also known as the awkward cow. Bout had enough! Arghhhhh

DYJHIW you go from feeling on top of the world after receiving some good news, to feeling broken after you uncover some information that you weren't meant to find out!!!! :(

**punk*~*star** said:
Wow! Mine was no where near as interesting!! Next door neighbour is usual a poisonous moo-bag but for some unknown reason she took a parcel in for me & called me 'love when i collected it! Put me proper on edge now lol!

How is everything now with your friend?? Hope you get it sorted soon x x

Everything seems fine now. We were both pretty drunk and I don't think much damage has been done. If he does it again tho I will poke him in the eye haha. What a head wreck!
I'm always weary of people who suddenly become nice after being grotbags haha, I'd keep an eye on her lol x

tomorrow is your day off and the weather forecast says it will rain right when you're out on your 4 mile walk... :( why is it always horrible on Wednesdays and Sundays recently? :(

Your not like everybody else and can not express simple message to your baby at night - 'i love you' to your son, grrrr! I hatre being autisitic at times, it sucks :cry:

bunnylovesalan said:
Your not like everybody else and can not express simple message to your baby at night - 'i love you' to your son, grrrr! I hatre being autisitic at times, it sucks :cry:

Bunny, I would never have known from reading your posts that you were autistic. Don't be so hard on yourself my love . Embrace your individuality, regardless of why you are different, it's the best bit about you x

bunnylovesalan said:

Aww hun don't be so hard in yourself, I'm sure your son knows you love him!! Just express it to him however you know how, he will understand that's 'mummy's way'

It's definitely not apparent that you're autistic so don't worry at all xxx

DYJHIW your neighbours feel the need to have their music on ridiculously loud! All the bloody time here, was such a quiet little estate before she moved in

Back