Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW...you get a ridiculously sore throat that NOTHING touches. I've tried everything I have in and the only thing thats working is ice-cream! Guess I'm going to have to work really hard once I've managed to shift it.

donna88 said:
DYJHIW your neighbours feel the need to have their music on ridiculously loud! All the bloody time here, was such a quiet little estate before she moved in

I had that with my neighbour for over a year he played same song he was making himself constantly for a few minutes stop n starting, in his bedroom which is the room conected to our bedroom. You could here it in every room of the house and it would be played from anywhere between 7am up to 2am the following day. Contact Ur council. They will give u a diary to record noise and send the neighbour warning letters. If Ur not the connected house they won't know its u that complained.

Your close to exhaustion after starting up Kleeneze business do delivering catalogues picking them up, planning and cooking sw meals, exercise, now have to cover my supervisors jobs tomorrow as she's Ill but I'm poorly myself so can't call in sick! I'm so tired yet can't fall asleep. Alot going through my mind. Argh! I feel like I'm going to burn out soon.

Don't you just hate it when you've been accidentally horrible to your husband all day even when he's trying to do nice things :( its a lovely gesture that you want to buy a new tv because you want to do something nice for us before the baby arrives but we can't afford £400 on a tv it's frivolous and there is nothing wrong with the one we have. It's also lovely you want to paint the house but when I tell you to wait until the new central heating has been installed its because that's the sensible option or your just going to have to re do it when they leave!

I'm not being mean, I'm being realistic. I may have said it a bit more blunt than usual but I'm pregnant and hormonal but please don't sulk with me :(

Mummy2Bslim said:
Don't you just hate it when you've been accidentally horrible to your husband all day even when he's trying to do nice things :( its a lovely gesture that you want to buy a new tv because you want to do something nice for us before the baby arrives but we can't afford £400 on a tv it's frivolous and there is nothing wrong with the one we have. It's also lovely you want to paint the house but when I tell you to wait until the new central heating has been installed its because that's the sensible option or your just going to have to re do it when they leave!

I'm not being mean, I'm being realistic. I may have said it a bit more blunt than usual but I'm pregnant and hormonal but please don't sulk with me :(

Ha ha I feel hormonal today and I don't know why :/ x

X Kelly X said:
Your close to exhaustion after starting up Kleeneze business do delivering catalogues picking them up, planning and cooking sw meals, exercise, now have to cover my supervisors jobs tomorrow as she's Ill but I'm poorly myself so can't call in sick! I'm so tired yet can't fall asleep. Alot going through my mind. Argh! I feel like I'm going to burn out soon.

You will run yourself into the ground! Jack something in or get some help. Hope u feel better soon!!

I would have thought the walking round delivering & collecting Kleeneze catalogues was exercise enough;) My daughter used to do Avon & it is a bit manic at first, you just want to do so well & please everybody, but once you get into a rountine it will be fine. Try & do something to relax you.

You have had raging toothache all night (well for 4 days now, damn wisdom tooth) and after taking some tramadol you feel all light headed and unfocused yet have to ride to work in the rain....... This could be fun xx

MinkyDinky said:
You have had raging toothache all night (well for 4 days now, damn wisdom tooth) and after taking some tramadol you feel all light headed and unfocused yet have to ride to work in the rain....... This could be fun xx

Corsydyl Mouthwash - don't know how you spell it, but that works! Reduces inflammation rapidly x

DYJHIW you get your summer clothes down off the top of the wardrobe to do the winter/summer changeover and they aren't too small like they were when they were put away in November - oh no sorry that should be DYJ LOVE IW

bevhunter1986 said:
Corsydyl Mouthwash - don't know how you spell it, but that works! Reduces inflammation rapidly x

Thanks hun, I'll grab some on my way home. It's a killer this tooth and lack of sleep and the pain relief drugs are making me a bit fuzzy round the edges :D xx

You feel awful because you spent last night with your head down the loo & a roaring temperature but still have to go to work as you're self employed & can't let your customers down (I'm an avon rep, if I don't collect orders today I'll get inundated with calls asking why I haven't collected them!) & you won't get "paid". Just hoping that the majority of the 40+ books I still have to collect will either have been left out on this trip or will be left out this evening when I call back again. I'd rather not be knocking on doors & breathing on people if I can help it!

DYJHIW You are being 100% on plan after having a very close shave with your target limit , the day after having to go to the dentist and not being able to eat for a while - I'm soooooo hungry! :sigh:

You find out the 19 year old you had been supporting at work has passed away :(

Shirleen said:
Oh no, how awful. So sorry xxx

So sad, he was a beautiful soul with a horrific amount of difficulties, too many for one person to bare and I can only think that he is in a better place free from the confines he had in life.

X x x

Back