Don't you just hate it when....

Work take advantage of you because your too nice to say no even though they know your struggling because your 6 months pregnant and what there asking is too much :(

DYJHIW you go shopping and look like a whale in everything :( I've nothing to wear for Saturday.

I'm sure you don't look like a whale in everything, try a different style even things you wouldn't normally go for you may be surprised & go shopping when you're feeling positive:D

DYJHIW you order something, pay extra to have it delivered between 7 and 12 and it's now 11.30 and still not turned up!

You need to call work to tell them the dr says no more night shifts until after your mat leave and your a bit scared of their reaction so haven't called them yet.

DYJHIW you are trying to read through some posts and are stumped due to the amount of 'txt spk' being used!! It's so hard to decipher what people are trying to say! Is it also not one of the forum rules??? Grrrr

Happy Holidays said:
I stop reading & move on, it irritates the life out of me:cool:

Yep, but then the next one I came across was just as bad! All 'dis' and 'dat' now I'm no snob but why?????

Welshtigger said:
Yep, but then the next one I came across was just as bad! All 'dis' and 'dat' now I'm no snob but why?????

I h8te it too, ds me ed in if ya no what a mean, innit!! Lol

I stop reading too, it hurts my brain too much lol

Back