Don't you just hate it when....

Noooo I love that. I've been known to leave mine set on days off after early shift just for the pleasure of turning it off and going back to sleep

I find that when I do that too much I end up switching it off and going back to sleep when I have to be up for a morning run or work. >_o Oopsie. lol

You wear a dress that you thought made you look nice and then you see pictures and you look huge and everyone says you look blooming in pregnancy but you just feel like a lanky haired greasy faced heffer :(

Starlight said:
Noooo I love that. I've been known to leave mine set on days off after early shift just for the pleasure of turning it off and going back to sleep

I would love to be able to do that but once I am awake thats it cant get back to sleep again.:-S

When your just having one of them days :( I could write a list of the things that have pi$$ed me right off today...

Dyjhiw..........you get into a nice clean bed, look forward to some tv time on my own, when OH comes up to bed, falls asleep within 30 seconds and starts snoring soooo loudly....it's gonna be a long night :(
And to make things worse I have thrush again :( *itch itch*

**punk*~*star** said:
When your just having one of them days :( I could write a list of the things that have pi$$ed me right off today...

When you wake up shattered and still in a foul mood :( not going to be a fun bank holiday Monday in our house!! X

Happy Holidays said:
Oh eck, would it help to share what has pi$$ed you off?

Deleted post coz it was very self pitying and that ain't me! Think it's a mixture of things that individually wouldn't bother me but when dealing with the all at once has proper stressed my head!

Thank you for asking, means a lot that people care, love this site x

Last edited by a moderator:
The kids do nothing but bicker since getting up at 6am - all because they're tired!!!! WHY WAKE UP AT 6AM THEN????????????

Today is gonna be a looooong day - especially now as hubby is saying to wait for him to finish work before we go anywhere, even though he's calling at a mates for 1/2 hour on the way home?!?!

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You get a pregnancy craving and suddenly nothing is more important than a big bowl of cold custard. Now I feel sick!

All_about_the_climb said:
DYJHIW you do something that you've sworn for the past 5 months that you wouldn't do and are now spending every waking minute feeling very stupid and hoping no one else finds out!

Oohh spill the beans....

Dyjhiw..........you make a butternut squash risotto and it turns out not too good :( I put curry powder in it and it just tasted not quite right, very disappointed as I'd been looking forward to it all afternoon

Back