Don't you just hate it when....

X Kelly X said:
When you get the new iPhone 4s and preparing to sell my old iPhone 3GS but it's not wiping the memory! Argh! Right bed time And try again tomo morning .

Just 'restore factory setting' in the settings menu :)

Arctic-BNG said:
Just noticed your tag below your name kingleds, on the left. Made me smile, and you WelshT, although I normally use the phase 'made as a box of frogs'

Yeah, that too! Or 'Mad as a lorry'

DYJHIW you wash the dishes and then discover the teenagers have stored a multitude of dishes, cups and plates in their bedrooms. And, to add insult to injury, most of them are covered in chocolate spread or biscuit crumbs. Wash your own fricking dishes.

Welshtigger said:
Just 'restore factory setting' in the settings menu :)

Thank you. I did do that but it still held my info turns out it was iCloud I needed to delete lol. All done now. Thank you. Xxx

You open a banana and it's black inside but has no bruising on the outside so you pick up your apple to find it has loads of open rancid scratches :(

DYJHIW you go to SW weigh in even though you have a throbbing headache, you lose 2 lb Yay!, but can't celebrate as you feel yuck, have lunch to try to help the headache...and discover a pack of chocolate Digestives the hubby has left beside your chair....8 biscuits later and you've undone the 2lb loss!

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW you go to SW weigh in even though you have a throbbing headache, you lose 2 lb Yay!, but can't celebrate as you feel yuck, have lunch to try to help the headache...and discover a pack of chocolate Digestives the hubby has left beside your chair....8 biscuits later and you've undone the 2lb loss!

8 biscuits wouldnt undo a 2lb loss-as you'd need 7000 extra cals

DYJHIW: -

1. You can't find any motivation at all, and don't have the....well....motivation to try and find it.

2. Your daughter says she can tell which one of your teeth is crowned as it's not as brown as the rest (BROWN????!!!!).

3. You're 7 workouts from getting your Gold Body Magic and ....see point 1

4. Seriously though...brown? WTF??

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW: -

1. You can't find any motivation at all, and don't have the....well....motivation to try and find it.

2. Your daughter says she can tell which one of your teeth is crowned as it's not as brown as the rest (BROWN????!!!!).

3. You're 7 workouts from getting your Gold Body Magic and ....see point 1

4. Seriously though...brown? WTF??

Ahhh she doesn't mean brown, kids find it hard to describe things in colours, she just means they're darker cream xxx

Got a little tip for tooth whitening though...Buy two whitening toothpastes, make sure one has a mild abrasive action and the other mild bleaching, I use Pearl Drops (abrasive) and Beverly Hills, use one at night and the other in the morning and your teeth get really white in just a few days!
Add some Listerine mouthwash and you'll be dayglo!!!

Ahhh she doesn't mean brown, kids find it hard to describe things in colours, she just means they're darker cream xxx

Got a little tip for tooth whitening though...Buy two whitening toothpastes, make sure one has a mild abrasive action and the other mild bleaching, I use Pearl Drops (abrasive) and Beverly Hills, use one at night and the other in the morning and your teeth get really white in just a few days!
Add some Listerine mouthwash and you'll be dayglo!!!

Really?
Ooh I'm going to try this, thanks!

Shirleen said:
You're really in the mood to do some batch cooking but the freezer is full :(

You can come to my house and stock me up if you want :D

X x x

DYJHIW

The house is nice and quiet, the kids are at school, hubby is at work and you have to start to get ready to go to work for a 12 hr shift, via the garage cause your exhaust has fallen off and needs a whole new one -£215 oooouucccch :-(

Dyjhiw your ear crackles each time you swallow or yawn.

Oh and dyjhiw there's 12 days till pay day and you're already feeling the pinch. I'm hoping that theres some kind of miracle and petrol is slashed back to 70p per litre!

RScothern said:
The car dealership have quoted £130 for a new key and you really can't afford it! How can a key cost so much!!!!!! Rip off me thinks

For keys with chips in its so pricey! I've got key cover on my insurance so that if I lost my key it would be free!

X x x

Back