Don't you just hate it when....

The key isn't lost or anything just the button is broken so don't even need a new key just the casing but they are saying it all has to be replaced and reprogrammed!!!!!

RScothern said:
The key isn't lost or anything just the button is broken so don't even need a new key just the casing but they are saying it all has to be replaced and reprogrammed!!!!!

Try eBay, sometimes they have replacement case service on there?

Ahhh she doesn't mean brown, kids find it hard to describe things in colours, she just means they're darker cream xxx

Got a little tip for tooth whitening though...Buy two whitening toothpastes, make sure one has a mild abrasive action and the other mild bleaching, I use Pearl Drops (abrasive) and Beverly Hills, use one at night and the other in the morning and your teeth get really white in just a few days!
Add some Listerine mouthwash and you'll be dayglo!!!

Dayglo like Ross in Friends??!!

DYJHIW you go to see your muvver and she looks flipping awful, her legs resemble someone suffering from malnutrition, and she has hardly the energy to get around her very tiny flat! Can't do anything as when I even suggest the Dr she goes haywire!

DYJHIW your whole week is so up an down you just dont know how to feel...
Sunday morning my step dads dad died then Sunday night I got to see Westlife which was fantastic! Then Monday i FINALLY get a diagnosis which means I'm on my way to treatment then had a really good weigh in Tuesday followed by news from vet that my dogs blood sugar levels aren't coming down so she'll have to have more injections. Then today I found out that an ex colleague and friend has passed away in the night, totally out of the blue and he was only 40!
Life really knows how to throw everything at you all at once!!!

bunnylovesalan said:
Your having a lovely long sleep and your husband walks in gets into bed snores, now you can't sleep and up :(

That's why hubby and I don't sleep together anymore!

DYJHIW you get a text to ask if everything is ok from the shift you are relieving 50 minutes before you're due on shift? He thought it was 10 past 7!!!

That you have to go to work?

That you have to go to work on a Saturday?

That you don't want to go to work?

Ok PMA! Isn't it GREAT to have a job to go to?

DYJHIW

You didn't get in from work until 0330 this morning, you can't sleep past 0900 and you have to leave for work again at 1330 for another late shift!

Someone didn't turn up for work so your by yourself until 10pm with no conversation and it's really quiet on here!

Plus is takeaway night, what to do!!!

X x x

You have offered to work so hubby gets a Saturday off but forgot how hard it is standing in a sandwich bar coffee shop all day with cakes with cream and gorgeous sandwich choices and your on a diet !!!!

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Mummy2Bslim said:
Someone didn't turn up for work so your by yourself until 10pm with no conversation and it's really quiet on here!

Plus is takeaway night, what to do!!!

X x x

What do you do??

Shirleen said:
What do you do??

Support worker for adults with learning difficulties, I'm in 10am until 10pm on my own now, someone should have been here until 4pm then another staff member is in at 10pm to do the sleep.

It's rubbish because in the house it's ok to have one carer to the two service users but I can't take them out because out and about they are one to one, it's not fair on them to be stuck in all day :(

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Support worker for adults with learning difficulties, I'm in 10am until 10pm on my own now, someone should have been here until 4pm then another staff member is in at 10pm to do the sleep.

It's rubbish because in the house it's ok to have one carer to the two service users but I can't take them out because out and about they are one to one, it's not fair on them to be stuck in all day :(

X x x

Snap! But I work in a house with a guy who lives alone. Do they do any indoor activities cooking? Craft?
We've been dancing today, he loves it when I dance with him, dunno what the neighbours think lol! We did go out but he got really grumpy having to walk, he's the mayor of Lazytown and prefers his wheelchair!

Lol well ken is busy singing on his karaoke but was supposed to be going to a vintage car show today so he was upset about that and rosalin has been singing, dancing and colouring all day but she should have been at her club from 10 until 12 and is still a bit stressed that she hasn't been.

If it was sunny we could have been in the garden or something but it's dull and horrible!

I love my job but hate feeling like I'm the one letting them down because I'm the one that had to try and explain why they can't go!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Lol well ken is busy singing on his karaoke but was supposed to be going to a vintage car show today so he was upset about that and rosalin has been singing, dancing and colouring all day but she should have been at her club from 10 until 12 and is still a bit stressed that she hasn't been.

If it was sunny we could have been in the garden or something but it's dull and horrible!

I love my job but hate feeling like I'm the one letting them down because I'm the one that had to try and explain why they can't go!

X x x

Awww I agree it's not nice, mines profoundly LD so no explaining necessary... Though I do! I've just told him Ana is coming ( he loves her, she's Spanish and he loves her rapid talk lol oh and she does everything for him grrr, she's his slave and I'm his Dominatrix SW), he started looking out of the window then whilst I was washing up he opened the front door for her, she was still 25 mins off her shift so I think I'll wait next time lol!

Back