Don't you just hate it when....

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you cba to cook and come home and theres an indian takeaway menu through the door and your mouth starts to water and when you text hubby and say you cba to cook he replies lets get indian takeaway...his treat.......but...dyjliw you resist and cook! Go me!

We did exactly the same.CBA to cook, debated a take away for at least 15 mins and then I ended up cooking what I was originally going to do. And most of all it's was yummy. Go girl !

You've had a very bad headache since 2am (bordering on migraine) and you're dreading work today :(

You've had a very bad headache since 2am (bordering on migraine) and you're dreading work today :(

Shall I write you a note?!

mrstore said:
Hope you feel better soon and today involves no lawn mowing!!!!

I'm going to take him to mooch round the garden centre, and craft shop if he's in the mood I'll get him a gooey cake and a coffee!

bunnylovesalan said:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :drool::drool::drool:

I see that Sod's out and about again ;)

He had gooey chocolate cake, I had black coffee!

Dyjhiw.........you have your 1st gain since starting sw in January :( gutted :( and I've been 100% even though I've been ill

Dyjhiw.........you have your 1st gain since starting sw in January :( gutted :( and I've been 100% even though I've been ill

Oh no, that is the pits BUT hang in there, if you've been 100% it has to show next week. The body does strange things from time to time, and as you've been ill it's probably doing something medical and necessary that's resulted in a weight gain. Keep your mind in a good place, carry on on plan and you'll get your just rewards next week x

M Louise H said:
Oh no, that is the pits BUT hang in there, if you've been 100% it has to show next week. The body does strange things from time to time, and as you've been ill it's probably doing something medical and necessary that's resulted in a weight gain. Keep your mind in a good place, carry on on plan and you'll get your just rewards next week x

Thanks!! I've been on tablets too, plus it's the last week of my 'pill' so I'm super bloated too :( I shall work extra hard this week now I'm feeling better :)

Back