Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
Meat...two veg there's your third lol!

I'm sure if you ate the two veg he wouldn't consider it a nice gift anymore lol

Really how on earth do you cope? If it does bother you is there any way you can get it changed so you can have some meal times/evenings I have sometimes not made any dinner late as she comes over at 6.pm every night (except Thursdays when its 5pm) Can't really type anymore at the moment as I need to get jobs done, I'd be on here all night ranting and discussing it!;) I'll be back!

Haha this bj and fruit/veg business gave me a good chuckle :-D x

[h=6]DYJHIW you realise that it's official...... I'm a total and complete f***wit. Ordered and paid for a new bed today and have left the reciept inside a catalogue on a cafe table in the store. Can only assume it is now in the bin and we'll have to pay again or that someone has found it and collected the bed. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h]

M Louise H said:
[h=6]DYJHIW you realise that it's official...... I'm a total and complete f***wit. Ordered and paid for a new bed today and have left the reciept inside a catalogue on a cafe table in the store. Can only assume it is now in the bin and we'll have to pay again or that someone has found it and collected the bed. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h]

Why would you have to pay again? Did you not have to leave some details with your order? Your bank statement would back the payment up surely? Have you rung the store, as I'm sure they wouldn't throw their own catalogues away!

DYJHIW you realise that it's official...... I'm a total and complete f***wit. Ordered and paid for a new bed today and have left the reciept inside a catalogue on a cafe table in the store. Can only assume it is now in the bin and we'll have to pay again or that someone has found it and collected the bed. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as WT says above - phone em hun am sure they have some record of it and can sort it for you.

M Louise H said:

Oh no :O can you go back and check? :(

Dyjhiw you realise you've done the most idiotic thing and left your personal phone at work, and you know that someone that works for you has been through it reading all your private texts and stuff and looking at your pics :(

Dyjhiw you realise you've done the most idiotic thing and left your personal phone at work, and you know that someone that works for you has been through it reading all your private texts and stuff and looking at your pics :(

Nosey b*gger that's well out off order....

Back