Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
If you bite it... write it!

Lol oh dear, how many syns in a 11stone9 husband :)

DYJHIW a brand new guard starts yesterday, and is already doing the supervisor role! Whereas I've been here for over 18months :( not impressed!!! It's so degrading to hear the boss telling him that he's going to be 'in the hot seat' all day today!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Lmao!! :D

what do you reckon.....1 syn per inch??? ;)

I've been telling my hubby about this convo (mainly cos he wanted to know what I was wetting ymself laughing about) and he just shook his head at me & said 'bunch of children, all of you'

So, my DYJHIW is..

DYJHIW you husband has a sense of humour bypass!!!!!!!!! :)

kingleds said:
I've been telling my hubby about this convo (mainly cos he wanted to know what I was wetting ymself laughing about) and he just shook his head at me & said 'bunch of children, all of you'

So, my DYJHIW is..

Hehehe!!! :D

kingleds said:

So, my DYJHIW is..

A he's only worried he'll be only three syns!

So, my DYJHIW is..

A he's only worried he'll be only three syns!

Sounds more like he'll be off the menu if he's not careful :rolleyes:

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW a brand new guard starts yesterday, and is already doing the supervisor role! Whereas I've been here for over 18months :( not impressed!!! It's so degrading to hear the boss telling him that he's going to be 'in the hot seat' all day today!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Count to ten!!! :*)

Welshtigger said:
I tried that-I'm upto 53 lol

Tig claim ignorance and feed everything back to boss! When new guy asks where loos/tea whatever say I don't know

Welshtigger said:
Sounds like a plan-altho hes a really nice guy

That's fine you're not make his life harder just the bosses !
Do you think it's cos he's a bloke?

Why would you have to pay again? Did you not have to leave some details with your order? Your bank statement would back the payment up surely? Have you rung the store, as I'm sure they wouldn't throw their own catalogues away!

as WT says above - phone em hun am sure they have some record of it and can sort it for you.

Oh no :O can you go back and check? :(

I'd paid cash and was worried someone else had found the receipt and collected the bed. Anyway, spoke to the store this morning who told me not to worry and we could collect it without the receipt. Made me giggle that I heard her in the background saying to her colleague I was 'a foreigner who didn't know Greek very well!'. At least I'm trying and not doing the arrogant shouty British thing...EGG AND CHIPS...............EGG.................AND..............CHIPS!

Stolen off 'Naked Science Forum'

The average ejaculate, laden with between 200 and 300 million sperm, amounts to about about 5 calories.
These are derived from protein, including enzymes, and sugars (mainly fructose) secreted into semen by the prostate gland to provide the sperm with the energy to swim.

Other 'ingredients' present in semen include :

Water
Vitamin C
Citric acid
Phosphate and bicarbonates, to regulate acidity
Zinc
Prostaglandins

For comparison, a greasy cheeseburger contains over 500 calories, so to equal one junk-food attack you'd need to gulp down over 100 ejaculates. Comforting thought...

So using the 20 cals per syn rule.............

Arctic-BNG said:
Stolen off 'Naked Science Forum'

So using the 20 cals per syn rule.............

Must hide my iPad, if I tell my hubby this lot he will think all his christmas's have come at once (excuse the pun) :)

Anyway DYJHIW -
You finally get a day off work, have your day sorted for catching up with housework etc when you find out that the kids have an inset day today ! Don't these bloody teachers have a long enough weekend as it is ????? (apologies to any teachers on here in advance -nothing personal).

DYJHIW You have a lovely curry post weigh in for tea as a treat, and your tummy doesn't want to play ball so you're feeling uncomfortable all day afterwards. Ow :/

Also: DYJHIW when your boyf is at home sleeping in your wonderful bed, and you're at work! Lucky sod

Back