Don't you just hate it when....

.......you show your mum your before and mid-way pics and she says that she can't really see much of a difference :( grrrrr!!!! :( I've lost almost 2 and a half stone, I must look a little bit different.....surely!!

Well if your profile pictures are anything to go by, you look amazing and there's a huge difference :) sometimes people just don't realise what they're saying do they? You expect the people closest to you to encourage you most.

I can quite clearly see a difference, well done on your fab loss :)

hendopig said:
Well if your profile pictures are anything to go by, you look amazing and there's a huge difference :) sometimes people just don't realise what they're saying do they? You expect the people closest to you to encourage you most.

I can quite clearly see a difference, well done on your fab loss :)

Aww thank you!!! :) I've been studying the pic for ages to see if I can see a difference, I could yesterday when I made the photo, now I'm doubting myself, arghh!!! Not giving up though, my proper 'after' pic will be good and then hopefully she'll see a bloody difference then lol

mrstore said:
.......you show your mum your before and mid-way pics and she says that she can't really see much of a difference :( grrrrr!!!! :( I've lost almost 2 and a half stone, I must look a little bit different.....surely!!

Bloody mothers

Bloody mothers

Glad there's a few thousand miles between me and mine, that's for sure!

Green-eyed monster! It's surprising how jealous people can get once you start to obviously take control of something. Ignore her, who are you doing it for? Yourself or your mother? It's for you, so keep up the excellent work.

*Emsie* said:
dyjhiw handling your guinea pigs has set off your allergies and despite showering, taking allergy taband having hot drink you are still wheezing :(

That happens to me too! Dyjhiw you rub your eyes , forgetting you have picked up your piggy - too late , maddenly itchy :-(

DYJHW your sister is an absolute plank and you end up waiting in the rain for an hour and a half and wasting money on ferry fare to see your neice as forementioned sister didn't tell her ex we would be with her so he upped an left as soon as he got there.

It was the 1st time I was gettinv to meet my niece so very peeved off. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you can't get your arse into gear and follow plan and can feel clothes getting gradually tighter and you don't know how to get yourself back on track :(

Exactly the same just can't get on track, keep trying & failing, mite have a join a class as can't do it on own.

I've eaten pizza, chips, chocolate, ice cream, bbq ribs, bread, crumpets etc for the last week & my tummy has grown & my trousers tight. I don't know why as not really enjoyed it & has made me really sick, sluggish & lethargic.

Hoping to start afresh tomorrow, because of all my eating could do with losing 3 stone, I've just wasted a whole year mucking about when I could've been at target.

I hope you find your mojo hun & get back on track, it isn't easy xxx

Exactly the same just can't get on track, keep trying & failing, mite have a join a class as can't do it on own.

I've eaten pizza, chips, chocolate, ice cream, bbq ribs, bread, crumpets etc for the last week & my tummy has grown & my trousers tight. I don't know why as not really enjoyed it & has made me really sick, sluggish & lethargic.

Hoping to start afresh tomorrow, because of all my eating could do with losing 3 stone, I've just wasted a whole year mucking about when I could've been at target.

I hope you find your mojo hun & get back on track, it isn't easy xxx

Thank you and good luck x
I've just read through some of my diary when I was all enthusiastic and think what I need to do is plan and prepare for a really goood week! Am away Friday for a couple of days and am going to restart it next week. I can't let food get the better of me again! x

DYJHIW - you finally get into a solid exercise routine and then injure yourself - I have been doing Couch to 5k for 8 weeks trying to get myself into shape before going on holiday for 6 weeks (running every day is hopefully going to be my first line of defence against gaining back all the weight I've lost in the last 4 months) and with 1 week to go before hols I have now managed to injure not one but both of my feet!

If anyone has any advice for dealing with Achilles tendonitis or getting rid of deep-set splinters in the ball of your foot, I'd be seriously grateful!

miss_miffi said:
DYJHIW - you finally get into a solid exercise routine and then injure yourself - I have been doing Couch to 5k for 8 weeks trying to get myself into shape before going on holiday for 6 weeks (running every day is hopefully going to be my first line of defence against gaining back all the weight I've lost in the last 4 months) and with 1 week to go before hols I have now managed to injure not one but both of my feet!

If anyone has any advice for dealing with Achilles tendonitis or getting rid of deep-set splinters in the ball of your foot, I'd be seriously grateful!

Oh gosh no sorry no advice just wanted to say I hope someone can help and I hope you recover soon x

Buy some magnesium sulphate (drawing ointment) from chemist for the splinters it should bring them closer to surface making it easier to get them out.

Back