Don't you just hate it when....

jo-85 said:
You have to sit 3 grown (not the smallest of which!) adults on a three seater sofa watching tv as there's not enough seats in your house :( evening time is meant to be relaxing time :(

Invest in a XL bean bag and then one can sit/lay on that!

Birdmummy said:
Invest in a XL bean bag and then one can sit/lay on that!

You may have something there. Get fed up of being squished on the sore whilst my skinnu brother and his size 6 gf sit comfortably on there own little chair! Grrrrrr!

jo-85 said:
You may have something there. Get fed up of being squished on the sore whilst my skinnu brother and his size 6 gf sit comfortably on there own little chair! Grrrrrr!

I bought two for 40 quid each from a groupon promotion, one for each of the kids-best money ever spent. They are massive bean bags and it means that hubby and I get a sofa each.

Shirleen said:
I used to look after a medicine phobic Autistic man, he didn't mind them with jelly babies wrapped around them! I used to feel like some sort of serial killer disembowelling jelly babies and inserting paracetamol!

She has been the same since she was a baby. Anywhere near her with a spoon of calpol or similar and she would get so anxious that she threw up. Which is kind of counterproductive...

She doesn't eat sweets either. Chocolate, some makes, yes, but sweets, lollipops, etc, never in a million years.

We have been thus far fortunate to be able to manage fevers etc without, but its too hard to see her in pain, have the ability to take it away and it be point blank refused.

mrstore said:
....you sit on a wet toilet seat at the service station!

I really do hate that :(

DYJHIW you have 70 cupcakes to make today and decorate tomorrow, and you couldn't feel worse if you had a run in with an angry brick wall wearing boxing gloves stuffed with razors...

She has been the same since she was a baby. Anywhere near her with a spoon of calpol or similar and she would get so anxious that she threw up. Which is kind of counterproductive...

She doesn't eat sweets either. Chocolate, some makes, yes, but sweets, lollipops, etc, never in a million years.

We have been thus far fortunate to be able to manage fevers etc without, but its too hard to see her in pain, have the ability to take it away and it be point blank refused.
Did you manage to get her to take anything?

DYJHIW you have 70 cupcakes to make today and decorate tomorrow, and you couldn't feel worse if you had a run in with an angry brick wall wearing boxing gloves stuffed with razors...
Thats what shops are for ;)

Nope. However did get her to dip her finger in the calprofen and have a taste of it. Which is a start. The fact that she then got all upset and didn't like it is a side issue. But at least she was brave enough to try it.

I can't buy the cupcakes, unfortunately, as they are for my friends 50th birthday tomorrow and I have very specific instruction as to how they should be.

Nope. However did get her to dip her finger in the calprofen and have a taste of it. Which is a start. The fact that she then got all upset and didn't like it is a side issue. But at least she was brave enough to try it.

I can't buy the cupcakes, unfortunately, as they are for my friends 50th birthday tomorrow and I have very specific instruction as to how they should be.

Thats a good progress...kind of! A spoonful of sugar/a sweet or a nice drink always helps with my youngest afterwards.

Well sounds like you best get cooking then lol

You accidentally must have put on an invisibility cloak before you go shopping and everyone keeps trying to walk straight into / through you!! Grrr.

Back