Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you look in your kitchen cupboards to discover that your OH has rearranged all the herbs and spices alphabetically! Who cooks alphabetically. Time to go back to work Mr T !
Lord save me from bored blokes :)

....when you wake up and realise you didn't have any more dreams about Ashley Banjo :(

ha ha ha

I keep having inappropriate dreams about Jeremy Clarkson, WTF???!!!!!!

You take the baby for a brisk walk round the block, only to forget a changing bag, to have the baby be sick, that'll teach me!

When Sainsbury's delivery man complains about delivering to the 2nd floor & won't take shopping past the first floor.

I wasn't aware of this rule as every other time the regular guy never complained.

So I've had to leave little ones in front room and go get it & on top of that he was half hour late.

:-(

big bear said:
When Sainsbury's delivery man complains about delivering to the 2nd floor & won't take shopping past the first floor.

I wasn't aware of this rule as every other time the regular guy never complained.

So I've had to leave little ones in front room and go get it & on top of that he was half hour late.

I'd phone the sainsburys careline and complain. Especially about the lateness. They're also meant to phone ahead if they're late. I'm sure they will refund £10 or so of your shopping bill for
Inconvenience. Also you can see if the apparent
1 floor up rule is true or if the driver was just moody!

big bear said:

When I called sainsburys about home delivery for M-I-L who lives on 3rd floor I was told that would be no problem, until they told me that I didn't tell them she was partly sighted so wasn't for disability but when I did they said drivers are expected to give good customer service and would if course help with putting bags into kitchen - I would definately call and ask what their rules are.

M Louise H said:
I have them all the time, and they're not 'rude', I'm actually madly in love with him. The men in white coats are on the horizon........

They're coming to take you away haha!!!!!! ;)

Dyjwwthjhw (Dont you just wonder what the Hell just happened when) you went to the hairdressers with the intention of having one violet streak put in your white blonde hair, but by the time you walk out of there your hair is FOUR different colours and not one of them is blonde.

MadameLaMinx said:
Dyjwwthjhw (Dont you just wonder what the Hell just happened when) you went to the hairdressers with the intention of having one violet streak put in your white blonde hair, but by the time you walk out of there your hair is FOUR different colours and not one of them is blonde.

Oooh! What colours are you sporting now MLM?

Well, most of it is violet, but I have some pink and green and deeper purple bits as well now. It's actually pretty cool but its definitely not blonde any more.

MadameLaMinx said:
Well, most of it is violet, but I have some pink and green and deeper purple bits as well now. It's actually pretty cool but its definitely not blonde any more.

Oooh! Sounds fun :) I'd love to have more colours in my hair, but I can't due to work!

MadameLaMinx said:

Sounds amazing! Pics please ;)

Back