Don't you just hate it when....

When the travel agents still haven't got your Fricking tickets! When my boy has conjunctivitis & is absolutely terrified of eyedrops n is obsessing about it :( & I seriously feel like I should go to the dentist before holiday but I am bricking it... Do I book appointment ?!?

When the travel agents still haven't got your Fricking tickets! When my boy has conjunctivitis & is absolutely terrified of eyedrops n is obsessing about it :( & I seriously feel like I should go to the dentist before holiday but I am bricking it... Do I book appointment ?!?

I would - nothing worse than toothache (me thinks) but trying to find an emergency dentist on holiday ...... possibly foreign too :eek:

When there is sod all on tv only football....

Minimunchkins said:
I would - nothing worse than toothache (me thinks) but trying to find an emergency dentist on holiday ...... possibly foreign too :eek:

I know that's what worries me :( I haven't been to dentist for ages but it's just my luck for me to get toothache! I wish I could just phone and get in same day coz if I have time to think about it I will cancel it... X

Just a thought - if you haven't been for ages, do you know whether you're still registered? I know some surgeries kick you off their lists if you haven't been for a while!

Minimunchkins said:
Just a thought - if you haven't been for ages, do you know whether you're still registered? I know some surgeries kick you off their lists if you haven't been for a while!

Yeah I'm still registered and if not there's a dentist down the road that is taking patients

Ps - does anyone know any calming/meditation type thing I can download? Am willing to try anything but I definitely need to go :( x

You get cystitis!
Thank God for bicarbonate of soda! Managed to knock it into shape within two hours (which I spent in the loo haha).

DYJHIW you look in your kitchen cupboards to discover that your OH has rearranged all the herbs and spices alphabetically! Who cooks alphabetically. Time to go back to work Mr T !
Lord save me from bored blokes :)
My Oh does this, I don't mind as he has a lot of sh#t to put up with me, lol. I think relationships are give and tack, bloody hard work though and feel your pain.

And last night I was dreaming about a dwarf (is that PC or not??!) who looked like Keith Lemon - and let me tell you dwarves are not dwarf-like all over if you get my drift :flirt2:

M Louise H said:
And last night I was dreaming about a dwarf (is that PC or not??!) who looked like Keith Lemon - and let me tell you dwarves are not dwarf-like all over if you get my drift :flirt2:

Hahahahaha!!! Just nearly woke the OH up laughing at that lol, hilarious!!!! :D

LOL, I've been watching Game of Thrones & there are a few 'adult' scenes with the dwarft & it did get me thinking:rolleyes:

You've already eaten both HEB's as its a green day....then dad rings and invited you round for tea, which normally involves some sort of meat, so will have to syn one of the HEB's, grr!

mrstore said:
You've already eaten both HEB's as its a green day....then dad rings and invited you round for tea, which normally involves some sort of meat, so will have to syn one of the HEB's, grr!

Can you not swap to EE? Or original?

Welshtigger said:
Can you not swap to EE? Or original?

Swapping to extra easy, but will still need to syn one of the HEB's as I can only have one HEB on extra easy, never done a red day, and tea will probably be chilli and rice, kidney beans etc, I hate it when you plan your meals and they don't work out lol

Back