Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have your first drink in weeks, just 3 glasses of wine, and wake up with a hangover - bloody lightweight!

DYJHIW you have a bagging headache and feel so groggy (taking sedatives so experience this hell every morning) but it is the only think that will knock me out and sleep, lol

...when you have a measly half lb to go until your 2st award. You go to group and climb on the scales to find out you've lost...NOTHING. Nada. Zilch!

On the upside, it's better than a gain! Plus it's made me even more determined this week. I'm hoping for a biggish loss next Tuesday, as the following week I am already expecting a gain (it's my 21st Birthday next Sunday, so lots of food/drink involved).

Half lb, you will not defeat me. I am telling you now, you will be long gone by next Tuesday :D

DYJHIW - you are working (well, meant to be) and you step outside for a minute and realise how flippin hot and gorgeous it is out there! I hate being office bound sometimes!!!

DYJHIW You have to listen to Dolly Parton .... For about the fourteenth time in two days!
Tried Katie Melua, Love songs, American Classics but he's now happy with Dolly!

No I love Dolly but it's been too much! I woke up singing 'Joshua' in my head this morning!

Princess_Stevie said:
...when you have a measly half lb to go until your 2st award. You go to group and climb on the scales to find out you've lost...NOTHING. Nada. Zilch!

On the upside, it's better than a gain! Plus it's made me even more determined this week. I'm hoping for a biggish loss next Tuesday, as the following week I am already expecting a gain (it's my 21st Birthday next Sunday, so lots of food/drink involved).

Half lb, you will not defeat me. I am telling you now, you will be long gone by next Tuesday :D

SNAP, maintained this week, totally undeserved I thought I was in for a good loss. Been brill this week & upped my exercise x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you're in the shitting job centre'

Yes! Last time I had dealings with them I got a job before the appointment came round. I called to cancel it and they were so rude to me! And WHY can you not make your appointment?????? Um, because I was lucky enough to find a job, no thanks to you lot!

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you're in the shitting job centre'

Surrounded by smelly dirty people who have never worked and yet they expect YOU to justify your existence! In fact I had a go at them once for this bloody reason! None of the people she'd seen before me were employment ready!!!! At least I was claiming contribution based allowance.

Shirleen said:
Surrounded by smelly dirty people who have never worked and yet they expect YOU to justify your existence! In fact I had a go at them once for this bloody reason! None of the people she'd seen before me were employment ready!!!! At least I was claiming contribution based allowance.

It literally fulfilled every stereotype I had ever seen. Now granted that is based solely on how they were talking, they may be perfectly lovely people who want to work but i actually heard one fellow talking about how he hoped ulster bank wouldn't hold up his brew going in as he wanted to get 'steaming' at the weekend.
I refused to sign on last year out of pride but looking back it was incredibly stupid, I pay my tax and national insurance the rest of the time...2 months in the summer is deserved!

Shirleen said:

I've had some good & some bad experiences with the job centre. I lost my job about 6 years ago & claimed Job seekers (for an entire 3 weeks). The first women I saw to help with my claim was lovely, but another was awful! I was only 21 at the time but I'd been working since I was 16. because of my age she made me feel like a right failure... Yet there I was surrounded in dozens of people who probably had never had a job in their life & were quite happy to get the money for nothing! It made me very angry!

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Your mouth gets sore from eating so much pineapple but it tastes so good that I can't stop eating it!!

That would never happen to me because Pineapple is blimmin disgusting!

I gave my brother a lift to the job centre ages ago. It was 9 am and I saw a man hiding his half finished bottle of Budweiser in a newspaper before he went in and saw him carry on drinking it half an hour later.

A list of DYJHIW -

When you dye your hair. And your arm, and your ears, and your forehead, and your hands, and the shower curtain, and a shirt you happen to walk past. It's pink and blue this time.

When you have to keep lying to your kids in order to preserve the surprise that you have been planning for weeks and they keep talking about things they are REALLY looking forward to at school. That they arent going to be there for. THE GUILT! THE GUILT!

When you cant be sure that you have everything you need and there is so much chaos in the house that you wouldnt be able to tell if you did or you didnt. BOUND to forget something important.

A list of DYJHIW -

When you dye your hair. And your arm, and your ears, and your forehead, and your hands, and the shower curtain, and a shirt you happen to walk past. It's pink and blue this time.

When you have to keep lying to your kids in order to preserve the surprise that you have been planning for weeks and they keep talking about things they are REALLY looking forward to at school. That they arent going to be there for. THE GUILT! THE GUILT!

When you cant be sure that you have everything you need and there is so much chaos in the house that you wouldnt be able to tell if you did or you didnt. BOUND to forget something important.

What important thing/s could you forget?

Back