Don't you just hate it when....

Mmmmmmmmmmm I guess she's at that lovely age!!!! I can only sympathise, even though DD didn't do what your daughter has, she did argue back, stomp up stairs (wooden stairs so it was a real noise), and then bang her door. All you can do is hope it will pass, which it will;)

BTW it does get better................. when they've left home:eek:

She's bloomin 20! So hard having a young adult in the house....especially when they actlike a naughty child!

*Emsie* said:
Ha ha I'm not your mum as far as I know :p

I hope not because my mum would be unimpressed with my unthoughtful people post just now haha! As far as i know mine is currently in a car running late for an appointment with my sister, which I'm glad about because they all scream and shout at each other in the morning when they have to go somewhere and wake me. Not impressed!

... you pour the boiling water for your tea all over your cereal! :eek:

DYJHIW you've paid the rent, the council tax, and various other assorted bills, and realise how little you have left to survive on 'til next pay-day, which is 15 l-o-n-g days away. I don't do credit cards, so what I've got left is it - once it's gone it's really gone! Just hope I haven't forgotten anything!

Doing it to me now!

DYJHIW you realise you've been driving around with the wipers going but the rain has stopped?

Dont think you have lost your minds - I sent all the "why is the forum not working properly" posts in one chunk down to the tech support forum so that Pierce can see what is going on.

Shirleen said:
Doing it to me now!

DYJHIW you realise you've been driving around with the wipers going but the rain has stopped?

My OH does this when he's driving and it drives me mad!!! Then when it's bucketing down he doesn't bother with them! Lol

Why does my MIL have bl**dy rugs all over the kitchen floor - I have just gone flying over one of the damn things and hurt my knee and banged my bad wrist.
Opened the back door and threw them down the garden and now it has started to rain very hard - yippee - they will get soaked and hopefully will rot :argh: I move them every morning but went out early this morning and forgot.

You get in from work pleased that OH has done dinner and it is ready for you, only to walk into the kitchen and see the mess that has been created in the process!
Seriously it is beyond me how he does it. For a beef stir fry he used 3 knives, 2 chopping boards, 2 saucepans, a frying pan, a wok, 5 lids (for 4 pans- work that out!) 2 wooden spoons, a wooden spatula and a ladle. WTF?! Not to mention all the ingredients he had used peppered across the kitchen. Any ideas anyone?! How is that possible?

ScarlettStar86 said:
You get in from work pleased that OH has done dinner and it is ready for you, only to walk into the kitchen and see the mess that has been created in the process!
Seriously it is beyond me how he does it. For a beef stir fry he used 3 knives, 2 chopping boards, 2 saucepans, a frying pan, a wok, 5 lids (for 4 pans- work that out!) 2 wooden spoons, a wooden spatula and a ladle. WTF?! Not to mention all the ingredients he had used peppered across the kitchen. Any ideas anyone?! How is that possible?

He wasn't cooking he was creating! Creativity comes at a price, usually tidiness!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Haha you sound like him shirl!

I recognised a kindred spirit! My son loves my cooking but cries when he sees the washing up! He's so pleased we now have a dishwasher!

It's so next time you offer to make dinner, well in fact, you offer to make dinner every night, there's a method in his madness I say:rolleyes:

DYJHIW Symphony at the Tower is cancelled on Saturday, I was sooooooooooo looking forward to it, gutted.

Cyclists on the road when there is a perfectly good cycle path right next to them!

Cyclists riding at night, dressed in black/ dark colours without lights!

(I am a cyclist btw)

On the other hand .... Drivers not payign attention to cyclist even when they are wearing excessively bright colours

DYJHIW your at your first puppy training lesson and your lovely pup is a complete nutjob and will not give in for ANYTHING and although he is by far the best trained for commands like sit cone etc he has no concept of the command "please stop trying to eat all the other puppies....." and all the purebred owners give you the 'look' (hes a cross) and then the crazy little s@@t tries to take down a full grown Japanese AKITA and blooming WINS........then you laugh so hard you fall in the mud in front of all the other dog owners....... Wasn't our finest moment by a loooong stretch!!!

Attachments

• image-2244256698.jpg
    image-2244256698.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 59
DYJHIW your having a really good day and then you ruin it buy eating 2 rocky road hifi bars! Damn!

Back