Don't you just hate it when....

It's just dripping so I'm figuring I will be ok to leave it til mum comes home she should be home in an hour! *crosses fingers!!*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I r emember once I put something in the cupboard under the sink and ended up pulling a drainage pipe out of it's socket, dirty brown water and gunge went all over the floor, it took me 30 mins to put the damn thing back in and it was so smelly. I was cooking at the time and I ruined my dinner.

Grae said:
I r emember once I put something in the cupboard under the sink and ended up pulling a drainage pipe out of it's socket, dirty brown water and gunge went all over the floor, it took me 30 mins to put the damn thing back in and it was so smelly. I was cooking at the time and I ruined my dinner.

Oh dear. Ours wasn't quite that bad thank god! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You had a sh1t morning at work, getting blamed for 'not doing your job' when infact the error was down to somebody else, did I get an apology, did I eck, grrrrrrrrrrrrr still a little annoyed.

DYJHIW you drop your 6 month old htc phone into a glass of wine & it's ruined, all my photos are lost too which is really sad as all off the kids :-( X

DYJHIW your 10 year old is inconsolable over the death of her Rabbit. The Rabbit was also 10! :(

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you are dropping your son off at school and see the kids with their cases that are going off on a trip that he was going to go on but then wasn't allowed to go because of his behaviour :(

That's sad yes - but maybe if he feels sad like you'll he'll realise the consequence of his actions?? xx

DYJHIW you drop your 6 month old htc phone into a glass of wine & it's ruined, all my photos are lost too which is really sad as all off the kids :-( X

Advice for anyone who has this happen to them: take out sim, memory card, and battery. Heat the phone with a hair dryer aiming it at the open back cover, the dock connecter, and the screen. On an iPhone aim at screen and dock connecter. Also dry sim, memory card, and battery with a dry cloth/towel.

Wrap the phone in a dry towel or cloth, or even a sock and place on top of a warm radiator for 2-3 hours. If your phone is salvagable in any way this should be the first thing you do. I dropped my iPhone in a bath once and did this, and there was no damage to the phone afterwards.

Grae said:
Advice for anyone who has this happen to them: take out sim, memory card, and battery. Heat the phone with a hair dryer aiming it at the open back cover, the dock connecter, and the screen. On an iPhone aim at screen and dock connecter. Also dry sim, memory card, and battery with a dry cloth/towel.

Wrap the phone in a dry towel or cloth, or even a sock and place on top of a warm radiator for 2-3 hours. If your phone is salvagable in any way this should be the first thing you do. I dropped my iPhone in a bath once and did this, and there was no damage to the phone afterwards.

Good advice to get it going but remember if anything goes wrong with phone in future the warrenty will be invalid and the moisture indicator in the phone will have been activated and will remain so no matter how well you dry it!

You can get a similar result by popping the phone into a box of uncooked rice and putting it in a warm place - the rice draws the moisture out, (you only need to take the battery out) but with wine it might still not work because the sugars and acidity could muck up the electronics - works a treat when it is just water though.

*Emsie* said:
Trouble is he doesn't work like that plus the behaviour was in march and he was stopped from going on the trip then even though it wasn't till july, oh well he will probably be fine and it more me that's sad xx

To be honest that seems stupid on the schools part?? Consequence as a result of an action should take affect immediately surely? Not 4 moths later!

Hope you're ok xx

DYJHIW you spend an hour printing off all the new risk assessments work, and some idiotic numpty comes along and spills a cup of tea all over them! I'm not amused as H&S are coming round this afternoon!!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back