Don't you just hate it when....

moonwatcher said:
Looking lovely - will keep my fingers crossed for the weather!

Thanks! X

this is why i dont have facebook anymore! for 4 years ive not had it and it is honestly such a relief! especially when you hear people talking in the street saying "and the on facebook he said and i was like have you seen this status bla bla " theres always some sort of drama going on in facebook land! oh and then theres the people that add each other just because they ate in the same restaurant one day 5 years ago or some rubbish. i was added by someone like that when i used to be on it and i saw that person in town one day and smiled at her and she completely blanked me! then you get the "do i or dont i accept the friends request from the ex" and "will the OH accept his ex's request?" and the stress of it all is a bloody nightmare. im finished ranting now!

p.s om nom nom drives me nuts too - there seemed to be a phase of ppl doing it on here lol xxxx

DYJHIW you read the above post and realise you do exactly the same, I'm forever saying "on facebook......" but then I'm also always saying "on the weight loss forum that I use........." You guys are my 'group' so I have to share your comments :D

Also, DYJHIW you only realise once you're on the beach that your bikini line needs doing :eek:

DYJHIW You go into your craft room to finish of brothers wedding stationery to find DD (14 years) has used brand new expensive bits bought especially for what you are doing - yes she knew! But also has borrowed bits and not returned and left it in such a mess it's taken 1 hour to clear to get enough space to work in - angry doesn't cover it but she will want her usual roast and uniform ironed later. I actually sat and sobbed :(

dyjhiw you've pulled a muscle in both legs and even the simplest of tasks is a chore! at least it stops me from going to the fridge/cupboards..... :)

Jo43 said:
DYJHIW You go into your craft room to finish of brothers wedding stationery to find DD (14 years) has used brand new expensive bits bought especially for what you are doing - yes she knew! But also has borrowed bits and not returned and left it in such a mess it's taken 1 hour to clear to get enough space to work in - angry doesn't cover it but she will want her usual roast and uniform ironed later. I actually sat and sobbed :(

Well 14 year old can iron her own uniform!!! If it looks crap she'll have to practice or she can prepay with a job you hate loo cleaning/ car hoovering etc. remember it's a life skill you're giving her!

My kids know my craft stuff is out of bounds after I had a melt down over some very expensive scissors!

Oh and we (I) need pics of the invitations x

Shirleen said:
Well 14 year old can iron her own uniform!!! If it looks crap she'll have to practice or she can prepay with a job you hate loo cleaning/ car hoovering etc. remember it's a life skill you're

I was going to say the same thing. I was washing & ironing by that age!

Shirleen said:
Well 14 year old can iron her own uniform!!! If it looks crap she'll have to practice or she can prepay with a job you hate loo cleaning/ car hoovering etc. remember it's a life skill you're giving her!

My kids know my craft stuff is out of bounds after I had a melt down over some very expensive scissors!

Oh and we (I) need pics of the invitations x

My brother & his girlfriend sent me a sample of their wishes it's very rustic themed, partly French - they lived there together for quite a few years, all stationery matches. Simple & basic but nice. Hand tying bows round dried lavender stems hardest part! Hope picture comes thro never put pic on here before.

Ironing done, dd on crutches currently & I love my iron too much to let her near it!! Xx

Attachments

• image-67691927.jpg
    image-67691927.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 128
dyjhiw your other half is just generally pissing you off
xxx

yes exactly that! just being irritating and argumentative!
xxx

Jo43 said:
My brother & his girlfriend sent me a sample of their wishes it's very rustic themed, partly French - they lived there together for quite a few years, all stationery matches. Simple & basic but nice. Hand tying bows round dried lavender stems hardest part! Hope picture comes thro never put pic on here before.

Ironing done, dd on crutches currently & I love my iron too much to let her near it!! Xx

Very pretty!
Irons are cheap enough she can have her own, hun!!!! Actually I did ours sitting in the sofa last night. Xxxx

Back