Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your phone thinks it knows what you want to say better then you do, yes phone your right I don't feel like a kid, I feel like a lid, thanks for changing that for me

DYJHIW you try to take you contact lenses out after chopping fresh chilli - I now have a fantastic case of red eye!!

yes exactly that! just being irritating and argumentative!
xxx

today i feel so bad for moaning about oh! hes a proper sweetie really, im extremely lucky to have him xxx

Dyjhiw you are in a rush in the morning, running late to drop the kids off at nursery, start reversing off the driveway and see the oncoming car too late, then have a blind panic and forget whether your foot is over the accelerator or brake so slam on the accelerator and then speed into the other car.

Thankfully only minor paintwork damage on both cars but it left me a quivering wreck.

Daughter cooks tea and does rocky road cheesecake for pudding.

How far off plan?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120709_182704.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120709_182704.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 108
DYJHIW you're meant to be off tomorrow, but they cocked up the rota and put two of us on the same shift! I rang the ops manager at 5.30 to check-other manager is happy to work it so I can have my rest day-but ops Manager said he'd sort it when he got back to Cardiff at 8pm and let us know! It's now 9pm and I'm still none the wiser! I need to get an early night cos I'm exhausted-and if I'm working I'll have to be up at 6!!!! Grrrrr

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw target feels a million miles away and it's only going to be further away after being on hol for 25 days...I'll be lucky not to end up where I started!

You sound just like me. Hubby wants to take me away for my big birthday next month and all I can do is worry how much weight I might put on. Mad,aren't I?

Dyjhiw target feels a million miles away and it's only going to be further away after being on hol for 25 days...I'll be lucky not to end up where I started!

You sound just like me. Hubby wants to take me away for my big birthday next month and all I can do is worry how much weight I might put on. Mad,aren't I?

Its hard not to feel like that when working hard to get somewhere but holidays don't have to end up with massive gains. Plan for damage limitation making sure you eat lots of superfree etc and then try and enjoy your hols. Its important to eat healthy etc but its important to have fun and enjoy ourselves too and for lots of people on most sort of holidays etc that means relaxing what is eaten/drank etc and then just getting back on track afterwards.
I know it is easier said than done but it seems such a shame for the idea of hols etc to be spoilt by numbers on the scales x

... when you wake up at the time you're supposed to be starting work! :(

jezzi999 said:
Totally agreed. We went on a weeks all inclusive holiday just a few weeks ago.

I ate loads of (really yummy) local fruits and salad, grilled meats and fish, and had desserts and alcohol most days but not excessively. I gained 1.5lb.

My husband (also on SW) went a bit mental and ate 5 mini bread rolls with each meal (!), loads of desserts, and full fat pepsi (he doesn't drink alcohol). He gained 16lb in a week!

You can still enjoy yourself and have a great time just don't go crazy. Often the grilled meats, fish and salad are much nicer than the other things on offer anyway.

Whilst I completely agree with you, I fully plan to go mental like your hubs did when I go on hols. It will be the 1st time in 3 years we are going away so I intend to enjoy myself!

DYJHIW someone blames you for their own problem. Got a customer yelling down the phone at me because they are from Australia, using a UK mobile and they are travelling around eastern europe and can't top up with their debit card because we don't accept cards from foreign countries.

Some people should really do their research before they buy something and waste their money.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Oops! (and I bet that's what you said too! ;) )

Haha... Yeah! Oops. Several times. At full volume!

Whilst I completely agree with you, I fully plan to go mental like your hubs did when I go on hols. It will be the 1st time in 3 years we are going away so I intend to enjoy myself!
That's cool if that's what you want to do of course I go away in August and intend to enjoy myself too ;-p
He regrets it now though, as he has struggled to get back on to plan and is still gaining :s

"enjoy" doesn't have to mean food and doesn't have to mean going overboard x

What a shame he's not got back on track since. I do enjoy going overboard sometimes ;-p its getting back on board that's often the problem!

DYJHIW you go on Minis at work and the advert that pops up at the top of page advises you to meet hot girls on a site called 'local slags'!!! What sort of a site does the advertising mechanism think this is?!

DYJHIW your boss authorises a day off, then forgets and schedules a business-critical meeting for that day that you can't miss?

Back