Don't you just hate it when....

when your DH is in a horrendous mood and is super snapy because he is tired. I know he struggles to sleep which is why I have been telling him for months to see the doctor. He went on Wednesday, has been prescribed sleeping tablets and won't take them as he doesn't like how they make him feel. Fair enough but do not take your tiredness out on me!!! I go to work at 7.20 everyday so it is not like I get to spend the day in bed like he could if he wanted to.

Am thinking it might be a bit late for this :(

sounds like youve had a **** time hun! it usually comes in three's so once youve had 3 bad things itll be over! hugs xx

DYJHIW you go out for a nice lunch to celebrate DS 18th birthday and something disagrees with you so you spend the afternoon on and off the loo. :(

DYJIW your daughter's so called friend pushes her off the jetty, injures her leg and you hear her screams from half way down the beach. The little sh^t then ran off when she saw me coming - unfortunately my Greek doesn't stretch to 'Get your @rse back here you little s0d' and there was no way I was running after her in my bikini. Ursula Andress I am not :eek:

M Louise H said:
DYJIW your daughter's so called friend pushes her off the jetty, injures her leg and you hear her screams from half way down the beach. The little sh^t then ran off when she saw me coming - unfortunately my Greek doesn't stretch to 'Get your @rse back here you little s0d' and there was no way I was running after her in my bikini. Ursula Andress I am not :eek:

Oh no! Hope your daughter is ok!!

DYJHIW it's the 3rd night in a row that you hardly sleep, you have to leave for work at 5.50 and just generally feel sh*t :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

cupcake86 said:
Dyjhiw you get that early morning phone call to say something has happened to someone :(

Hope everything is okay, cupcake xx

Back