Don't you just hate it when....

You didnt get to bed till gone 5 but are up already and you really need to talk to your brother but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth on a stag do in Croatia when he was meant to be back yesterday?

Dyjhiw you can't be bothered to punctuate sentences properly coz your too tired! ^ sorry

When you get in your car to drive to work and find a huge crack in the windscreen that wasn't there when you got back from a weekend away yesterday evening.

DYJHIW you defrost the freezer. You write down in a book every single item that is in there so you can cross it out as you use it and then....you can't find the b****y book anywhere.

You're interviewed, and photographed, by a national newspaper, and they get your age wrong. By five years. And then they forget to mention the ONE THING you said was vital. Damn them.

luce28 said:
You're interviewed, and photographed, by a national newspaper, and they get your age wrong. By five years. And then they forget to mention the ONE THING you said was vital. Damn them.

That sounds interesting! What was it about?!

It was about brides getting ready for their weddings. They forgot to mention my blog though - I only did it for the flipping publicity! Not naming them till they make corrections. Just hoping it was an on-line only thing, I'll never live it down if my family see it in the paper itself.

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you had a broken nights sleep and are tired and grumpy on your birthday and don't respond very well to hubbys plans for your birhday evening :cry:and you've got work and an interview to get through yet :sigh:

Happy birthday!! Hope your day gets better hun xx

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you had a broken nights sleep and are tired and grumpy on your birthday and don't respond very well to hubbys plans for your birhday evening :cry:and you've got work and an interview to get through yet :sigh:

Best of luck with the interview, a few drops of rescue remedy will help x

*Emsie* said:

Happy birthday! And good luck for the interview xx

Happy Birthday :birthday:

Think happy positive thoughts, you don't want to be grumpy when it's your interview you want to be your usual self, good luck.

*Emsie* said:

Happy birthday & good luck xo

oh no ! well i hear that birthdays are lucky days so i say the rest of the day will be great :)
joyeux anniversiare!!
xxx

Back