Don't you just hate it when....

Blueway said:
DYJHIW you have a hangover :(

Yes so much so that I have pretty much given alcohol up as my hangovers are epic. Sometimes only one glass of wine can give me a headache for a week. Think I have alcohol intolerance or an allergy. :-(

peacelily said:
Dyjhiw you have a wardrobe of great shoes but your feet have put on weight too so none of them fit!!! Any one else experience this?

Yeah, put on weight cause of pregnancy. Went from 5 to a 6 but since losing weight now and 5.5 now which is a pain to find shoes in this size :-(

Dyjhiw people sit next to you having a really inappropriate conversation for a public place! Just listened to a woman discuss with her solicitor her messy break up in quite a lot of detail, request changes to her will to reflect this and the fact she has just inherented a load of money, and asking several times if she can stop her ex seeing his new girlfriend while he has the kids. All this before giving all her personal details and directions to her house followed by when she is home in the next week.just as well im not into fraud or burglary..

Unbelievable what some people will say. I find it amazing what a stranger will discuss with you, I went to see the Osmonds earlier this year & was sat next to a woman who told me her medical info, all about her daughter, grandaughter, her benefits, where she lives...............

Yes so much so that I have pretty much given alcohol up as my hangovers are epic. Sometimes only one glass of wine can give me a headache for a week. Think I have alcohol intolerance or an allergy. :-(

Oh you sound just like me....I'm not giving in to it easily though!

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW you're told it will cost around 350 euro to have a coil fitted.....don't ever knock free healthcare!

:O that is unbeileveable. I only found out that morning pill cost £25 at the pharmacy not long ago but go to the walk in centre it is free!!!

M Louise H said:
Oh you sound just like me....I'm not giving in to it easily though!

Ha ha good on ya. Your tougher than me. I'm such a wimp but do give in from time to time but I know I will pay for it!

Ha ha good on ya. Your tougher than me. I'm such a wimp but do give in from time to time but I know I will pay for it!

I've even taken to drinking a rehydration salt before bed if I have more than 3 glasses - my biggest problem is that the wine I drink is either cheap house wine or local supermarket stuff at 2 euro for a litre. I drink it 50 50 with lemonade so it seems a shame to buy expensive wine just to water it down.

My 20's were my drinking decade and I have some great, if sometimes fuzzy, memories :giggle:

dyjhiw you buy something yummy from the supermarket and tell nobody to eat it because you're going to have it for tea, you look in the fridge a few hours later and someone has ate it........:mad::sigh:

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjhiw people sit next to you having a really inappropriate conversation for a public place! Just listened to a woman discuss with her solicitor her messy break up in quite a lot of detail, request changes to her will to reflect this and the fact she has just inherented a load of money, and asking several times if she can stop her ex seeing his new girlfriend while he has the kids. All this before giving all her personal details and directions to her house followed by when she is home in the next week.just as well im not into fraud or burglary..

A random stranger at the bank told me all about her granddaughters abortion once. I was heavily pregnant and utterly horrified!! It's just such an incredibly private bit of info to have blabbed to a total stranger. What if I'd actually known her?? It's a small town so chances are I do!!! Some folk have no sense of discretion at all.

Unbelievable what some people will say. I find it amazing what a stranger will discuss with you, I went to see the Osmonds earlier this year & was sat next to a woman who told me her medical info, all about her daughter, grandaughter, her benefits, where she lives...............

tmi! just couldn't believe the sensitive info she was giving out in front of all these total strangers! really peculiar!

A random stranger at the bank told me all about her granddaughters abortion once. I was heavily pregnant and utterly horrified!! It's just such an incredibly private bit of info to have blabbed to a total stranger. What if I'd actually known her?? It's a small town so chances are I do!!! Some folk have no sense of discretion at all.

thats a bit weird! can't believe some people..

dyjhiw youve eaten nothing but crap all day and your leaving for hols tomoro!
must be a nervous thing!
xxx

dyjhiw you are expecting someone to arrive at 7.30pm, they ring you at 7.24pm saying they are an hour away from home, then still need to get ready and get to yours (15min drive!) surely you knew before that point you were going to be late?! I finished work at 6.15 and been rushing round like a blue arsed fly trying to get ready and tidy up! :(

dyjhiw you are expecting someone to arrive at 7.30pm, they ring you at 7.24pm saying they are an hour away from home, then still need to get ready and get to yours (15min drive!) surely you knew before that point you were going to be late?! I finished work at 6.15 and been rushing round like a blue arsed fly trying to get ready and tidy up! :(

i hate this!
you get a txt at like 2 minutes before theyre meant to arrive saying theyre really late - like you said surely you would know this before?? lol
xxx

Back