Don't you just hate it when....

Legomom said:
A random stranger at the bank told me all about her granddaughters abortion once. I was heavily pregnant and utterly horrified!! It's just such an incredibly private bit of info to have blabbed to a total stranger. What if I'd actually known her?? It's a small town so chances are I do!!! Some folk have no sense of discretion at all.

I went to get my hair trimmed at one of those £4 places and one of the staff was crying anyway I was just sat there reading a mag trying to ignor it and when the crying girl had gone her colleague polite me her father had just commited suicide!
I said that it's not my business to know and that I don't think the girl would appreciate you blabbing her personal business around the salon all day! ( personally I would of been seriously p1ssed if this happened to me) I asked her to stop cutting my hair and walked out with a wonky trim! And went up the road and ended up paying £20 me and my big mouth!

You've been delayed in Newark for 11 hours and have another 7 hours to go. United airlines are not my fave!

Awwwwwwwww that's so sad, only thing I can remember about Newark airport is it's very small & they sell lovely ice cream.

DYJHIW an absolutely fantastic and inspirational opening ceremony, which beautifully handed the lighting of the flame to a new generation, then uses McCartney as the grand finale?!

Highlights have to be her Maj with Bond, the clip from Kes and the fantastic cauldron. Glad I sayed up until 3.00am to watch it but, at the risk of repeating myself, McCartney?????!!!!!

I can only write with blue :)

I have a list today:

*when you send OH to next with your account card & ask him to collect a parcel, he comes back with a new shirt & no parcel! Muppet

*you try and make it really obvious that someone is peeing you off & said person just ain't getting it!

*when your oldest child decides to name the infected bite on your face 'Sid the spot' & feels the need to point it out to everyone (seriously Its huge, doesnt need pointing out)

*& your nearly 3 year old has turned into the spawn of Satan!

Back