Don't you just hate it when....

Arctic-BNG said:
I'm in the same boat! Too scared to actually stand on the scales?

And me I'm huge!

When yesterday was such a poopy day, finished work at 7am after only 3 hours sleep, I backed my car into a wall. Then at lunchtime an off cut of solid wood work top fell on my foot bruising the top, then an hour later it falls on the SAME foot right on your big toe and makes you shout a REALLY rude word that had your husband in shock!
Then you manage to stay on plan and get Auvergibe and Spinach Dahl from the freezer for tea.... Only it's been a while since you had much SF and the spinach causes your IBS to flare up, Usain Bolt would NOT have beaten me!

So who knows what today will bring, driving is very painful my foot is very painful.

BUT DYJLIW even though you bought an extra Danish for your boys, you do not succumb and Dort got it on a random visit !!!!

When yesterday was such a poopy day, finished work at 7am after only 3 hours sleep, I backed my car into a wall. Then at lunchtime an off cut of solid wood work top fell on my foot bruising the top, then an hour later it falls on the SAME foot right on your big toe and makes you shout a REALLY rude word that had your husband in shock!
Then you manage to stay on plan and get Auvergibe and Spinach Dahl from the freezer for tea.... Only it's been a while since you had much SF and the spinach causes your IBS to flare up, Usain Bolt would NOT have beaten me!

So who knows what today will bring, driving is very painful my foot is very painful.

BUT DYJLIW even though you bought an extra Danish for your boys, you do not succumb and Dort got it on a random visit !!!!

Oh dear, not a good day, lets hope today is better:D

......you're waiting in for someone to collect something that you're selling on one of the Facebook buying and selling sites, and they were supposed to be here at 10ish. It's now 10.45, she has my phone number as she was going to text me when she was 20 mins away. I have things to do and need to go out! Grrr!

I'm going to give a little rant here, but I need to get this out.

I work in a call centre, and it pisses me off to no end when I am doing something for a customer, and they are talking to someone else in the room with them, but they do not either move the mouth piece away from their mouth as they talk, or cover up the mouthpiece with their other hand, it annoys the aobolute hell out of me because it just seems really rude, it sounds like they're talking to me but they're not, and I can hear everything they're saying.

Am I being silly or would this annoy you too? I just think it's such bad manners

jezzi999 said:
I have patients do the same while I'm explaining to them how to take their medication.

Me:Ok, this is chemotherapy in tablet form. It has a lot of side effects, but as long as you take it carefully it will be safe for you. What you need to remember is...

patient: *ring ring* "Oh sorry I need to take this. Hi Dave, yeah can you get me some potatoes in tesco? Yeah potatoes. Ok see you later"

Or

Me: this is your child's Epipen. If they have an allergic reaction, you will need to inject it into them. As its the first time you've used it, let's do a run though...

Patient: *ring ring* "oh hi Nikki, yeah I'm going Faces on Saturday. What are you going to wear? Yeah I bet that twat is there again"

I love my patients, and 99% are wonderful but there's always one or two!

I used to get that at the Post Office, I'd stop whatever I was doing and fold my hands until they got off the phone. One woman ranted at me, but turned her phone off, so I could explain what was wrong with her Passport application! So rude!

DYJHIW you manage to get one leg back on the wagon and are clinging there by your fingernails but the car is still in the garage and your still feeling rubbish from a 48hr bug.....there is no fresh fruit or veg left.....no frozen SF (why can't bloody peas count damnit!!!) no yoghurts or eggs or ham or cottage cheese and your down to one dusty can of horrible ratatouille in the store cupboard. I may starve.

Legomom said:
DYJHIW you manage to get one leg back on the wagon and are clinging there by your fingernails but the car is still in the garage and your still feeling rubbish from a 48hr bug.....there is no fresh fruit or veg left.....no frozen SF (why can't bloody peas count damnit!!!) no yoghurts or eggs or ham or cottage cheese and your down to one dusty can of horrible ratatouille in the store cupboard. I may starve.

Do a green day and hve a bowl SW chips.

Shirleen said:
Do a green day and hve a bowl SW chips.

I fished an old tupperware of meatloaf out of the freezer for lunch so if I switch to a green day can I use the lean mince as a hexB? There was about 125g in there (i sharpie the amounts on the lids lol im a geek) but as I don't actually have another HEXb option in the house that should be ok I think?

Back