Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you send out invitations to your daughters wedding and two weeks after the RSVP date you are still waiting for replies and menu choices and one of those you're waiting for is from the Best Man. Also those who have refused, due to other commitments, left it to the very last day to say that they've had a holiday booked since January or whatever. If they knew they couldn't come, why not reply immediately so someone else could be asked.No bl***y manners.

DYJHIW... your car exhaust goes and you spend half the afternoon in "Fast"-Fit (yes the quotation marks are deliberate :D) waiting for the repair.

... your hubby drops the cat whilst moving her and she lands on her bad leg which is just starting to get better after a week. (She is bad tempered with this leg and he must have picked her up wrong and hurt her because she bit him and wriggled around - which is how he managed to drop her) The cat is limping around and crying, he is inconsolable, the vet is closed and if we get an emergency out of hours appointment it will be another £90 before any treatment, which we don't have because we have just spent it on the exhaust.

Anyway that was last night - this morning she is walking around as if nothing happened - just a slight limp like she had before. I even think she was limping on the wrong side for a while. Methinks she was pulling our chain a little! ;)

parfittaroles said:
Happens to me all the time! ... But then the products I think I have I find I don't!

Aw, that is my hubby. So irritating when shopping. I know should get a shopping list but i get easily distracted. P.s. Congrats about baby :)

DYJHIW your cars been in the garage nearly a week with a mystery problem (IE....it won't bloody GO) and they finally ring you to say they've sorted it......but it's going to be £468 plus VAT please Mrs A........

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

DYJHIW you send out invitations to your daughters wedding and two weeks after the RSVP date you are still waiting for replies and menu choices and one of those you're waiting for is from the Best Man. Also those who have refused, due to other commitments, left it to the very last day to say that they've had a holiday booked since January or whatever. If they knew they couldn't come, why not reply immediately so someone else could be asked.No bl***y manners.

My cousin got married last year & we weren't too sure if we'd get an invite so OH booked a holiday for himself, anyway when the invites came I replied immediately with my acceptance & his decline. However, a few weeks before the wedding they were still waiting to hear from my dad (3 invites) & my cousin was really mad/upset because she would have to book them a meal if she hadn't heard from them just in case & if they didn't come she would lose over £100. So annoying & so rude of people not to reply immediately.

I got married back in 2009 and I still joke that I am waiting for RSVP's!!!! My mate swears that she replied but I didn't get it, I just knew from conversations that she was planning to come and was going to pop the RSVP in the post.

Sleepy59 said:
I got married back in 2009 and I still joke that I am waiting for RSVP's!!!! My mate swears that she replied but I didn't get it, I just knew from conversations that she was planning to come and was going to pop the RSVP in the post.

My best friend (and matron of honour!!) forgot to send her RSVP so I ordered for her and gave her a fruit salad instead of cheesecake for pudding. She was gutted!!! It's my tenth anniversary next year and she still a swine for not remembering things like that.

DYJHIW your cats go on holiday to a friends house (who also has cats) whilst you are away, and come back with fleas, and don't appear to have been fed properly the whole time. Plus a bag of cat litter which usually lasts at least a week or 2 somehow manages to disappear in 4 days at their house?

Unimpressed.com for a lot of reasons but mainly because they obviously haven't looked after them very well.

DYJHIW your cats go on holiday to a friends house (who also has cats) whilst you are away, and come back with fleas, and don't appear to have been fed properly the whole time. Plus a bag of cat litter which usually lasts at least a week or 2 somehow manages to disappear in 4 days at their house?

Unimpressed.com for a lot of reasons but mainly because they obviously haven't looked after them very well.
Thats horrible! Am not looking forward to leaving our guinea pigs have put them into boarding hoping they will get good care but its not cheap!

*Emsie* said:
Thats horrible! Am not looking forward to leaving our guinea pigs have put them into boarding hoping they will get good care but its not cheap!

Yeah I don't blame you hun. Mine are going in a cattery next time we go away. No way are they going back to that place.

Your waiting for someone to come and pick up the mattress you sold them.. Come on its 10pm!

Arctic-BNG said:
We're not on blue waffle again are we?

Haha, oh dear, I remember that leading to some really gruesome things last time! (and I think I was the one that started it - oops!)

DYJHIW you have a day off work and still wake up at 6am! I couldn't get back to sleep so I've got up.

Back