Don't you just hate it when....

Arctic-BNG said:
We're not on blue waffle again are we?

Eeewwww no!! Lol. Following a conversation in with a member of staff at my grandmas 'home,' I thought I'd google whether or not a dogs tongue was antibacterial like she said it was.....so I typed in 'dog licking face'.... And oh my god.....it wasn't just faces that people were letting their dogs lick!!!!! Thank god I didn't click on images!!!!!!!

Dyjhiw there's still 2 days left of the week, then you have 2 weeks without your charges (they away next week, me off following week) and you can't shift the headache you went to bed with. :(

mrstore said:
Eeewwww no!! Lol. Following a conversation in with a member of staff at my grandmas 'home,' I thought I'd google whether or not a dogs tongue was antibacterial like she said it was.....so I typed in 'dog licking face'.... And oh my god.....it wasn't just faces that people were letting their dogs lick!!!!! Thank god I didn't click on images!!!!!!!

Eeewwww!

mrstore said:

Ew, that is just wrong!!!

I remember when I was 16 & went to a party with my boyfriend who was a few years older than me. His mate, whose party it was, had a dog, when the dog walk in he said 'its ok she's not a v****n':eek: That image has stay with me all those years, I'm 46 now & still remember the shock I felt. And this just brought it back to me:rolleyes:

Happy Holidays said:
I remember when I was 16 & went to a party with my boyfriend who was a few years older than me. His mate, whose party it was, had a dog, when the dog walk in he said 'its ok she's not a v****n':eek: That image has stay with me all those years, I'm 46 now & still remember the shock I felt. And this just brought it back to me:rolleyes:

I must be really naive as I don't even know what v****n stands for!

I must be really naive as I don't even know what v****n stands for!

I guessed virgin but if that's correct not sure why its starred? X

Yep virgin;)

DYJHIW, you buy a new GPS for geocaching, get home all excited, go out & it's not worth the money it just doesn't do what I thought it would, so back to the shop tomorrow to swap if for another one.

Arctic-BNG said:
Nuisance phone calls something about ppi??? Why don't you just go and do one!

Pork casserole.......... in August? WTF is that about? It was very yummy though!

I get those phone calls all the time, and home survey ones and do I want to make a will and various others that drive me mad. Surprising how rude I can actually be when I want too, especially if i am trying to sleep because i have been on night work ! What pisses me off even more is that my home line is ex directory!

DYJHIW you have a tension headache stuck behind one eye. I'm wandering round squinting like a pirate but it just won't GO!!!!

Legomom said:
DYJHIW you have a tension headache stuck behind one eye. I'm wandering round squinting like a pirate but it just won't GO!!!!

Absolutely. Prob doesn't help that I'm squinting with that one good eye on this forum cos I can't sleep! I know exactly what you mean legomom and I get them on a weekly basis and sometimes for days at a time.

peacelily said:
Absolutely. Prob doesn't help that I'm squinting with that one good eye on this forum cos I can't sleep! I know exactly what you mean legomom and I get them on a weekly basis and sometimes for days at a time.

It's so ANNOYING!!!!

Dyjhiw you are at a do (funeral) and people keep trying to ply you with sausage rolls telling you you should eat something as you have lost too much weight (I haven't, only 11lbs of my 27ish). Makes me realise where all my problems with food originate. I swear my Aunty wanted me to eat a strawberry tart to make her feel better. I resisted and it was no trouble. Still over syns today but had planned to be and am well below the planned flexi.

Back