Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you are sat in greggs and would love a baguette or pie but are having tea and fruit and your tummy doesn't seem to be appreciating fruit at the moment so you will probably regret it!

well done on your determination - greggs are B@stards!
xxx

phaeona said:
Dyjhiw every other post on a certain social network is people moaning that they "only lost 3 pounds and they are soooo disappointed". Makes me fume!!!!!

Me to. Virtual slapping in the face! Id scream the bloody village hall down personally.

bunnylovesalan said:
dyjhiw you binge. god dame bread is my energy. but at least hubby is hiding it away

Worst feeling ever :( hope youre ok *hugs* x

DYJHIW you have to repeat yourself to hubby again and again about so many things and then he wonders why you are raising your voice in frustration! Because you don't seem to hear me if I don't bloody shout! and having had kids at schools for about 15 years and the fact I work at a school I'd have thought you may have realised why we can't go on holiday the first week in september despite the fact that it is annoyingly cheaper!

dyjhiw u just know u are going to gain at group on your first week bk :,(
xxx

DYJHIW you have to repeat yourself to hubby again and again about so many things and then he wonders why you are raising your voice in frustration! Because you don't seem to hear me if I don't bloody shout! and having had kids at schools for about 15 years and the fact I work at a school I'd have thought you may have realised why we can't go on holiday the first week in september despite the fact that it is annoyingly cheaper!

Oh dear, I know as soon as my two were no longer at school/college/uni holidays became so much cheaper & now ever cheaper that they don't come with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whens your weigh in? Expecting a gain myself tomorrow, not easy going when thats the case but worth it if its keeps us going till we see it come off again x
my weigh in is today too! its this afternoon about 5.30pm so i have to wait until then to see the naughty numbers :( lol let us know how it goes sweet xxx

Back