Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you're wide awake at 4am, but have to be up for work at 6 and am totally drained :( no idea why or what woke me! On the flip side tho, my very drunk boyfriend answered the phone when I rang-after he'd posted on Facebook that he was lost in London! I know now that he's safely back in his hotel room

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHI when your OH has selective blindness? We both work crazy long hours and sometimes our house looks like a hovel. I'll start tidying and he will say 'is there anything you want me to do'... look around you, look at the house, what do you think needs doing!!

DYJHI when your OH has selective blindness? We both work crazy long hours and sometimes our house looks like a hovel. I'll start tidying and he will say 'is there anything you want me to do'... look around you, look at the house, what do you think needs doing!!

Oh my God - are you sure we don't have the same OH???!!!!

DYJHIW there's the 4th death in less than 2 years on the road through your tiny village. Another sensless death and another poor family torn apart.

I honestly don't think they can see what needs doing. I now do all housework, except putting washing in, hanging out washing, these are the only jobs OH is capable of doing, he does also have my tea ready for me every week day. But years ago we used to have set jobs, & we'd do these together, eg he'd polish & I'd clean the bathroom, the reason for the change is he now works shifts & he isn't good at polishing etc:D

DYJHIW you are back to work tomorrow after the summer hols :eek: Going to be a shock to the system!

Yes! Although, we're on an inset tomorrow, no kids :rolleyes:

DYJHIW you see the photos from last night ...blingo wings, huge arms, flabby waist, massive bum... the list goes on!!! :( x

When you are so stressed & panicky that you are been physically sick :( not great on my little un's birthday :( any advice? X

**punk*~*star** said:
When you are so stressed & panicky that you are been physically sick :( not great on my little un's birthday :( any advice? X

Oh that's such a shame that you feel so bad. Remember to breathe and specifically to breathe out cos that panicky feeling often makes you do quick breaths in but you don't breathe out properly. Sending calming hugs :)

Oh that is awful. Is it a bad road or just people speeding?

A mixture of both, but predominantly the causes have been poor driving and speeding. Last night's was caused by a woman doing a u-turn on the main road - the guy on the motorbike went into her and died on the way to hospital. A beautiful man inside and out, he will be very much missed. I can hear the church bells tolling from my house :cry:

Thank you all for your congratulations! And as requested, a pic or two ;)

Attachments

• image-2457834054.jpg
    image-2457834054.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2081438248.jpg
    image-2081438248.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 117
  • image-4292253259.jpg
    image-4292253259.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 107
parfittaroles said:
Thank you all for your congratulations! And as requested, a pic or two ;)

You look gorgeous thanks for the photos. Incidentally I thought the 3rd photo was you doing karaoke in your bedroom till I enlarged it and realised that you were curling your hair! I liked the idea that you were singing before going off hee Hee. Congratulations ;-)

Back