Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you wake up hot yet shivery, headache, sore chest and can't stand up without going dizzy :( think I've got the virus the boys I look after had last week! Have to ring in sick and I hate letting people down :(

Me too :( wanted to enjoy my daughter's last day off school but am stuck in bed whilst hubby looks after the girls. Hope you're feeling better soon

DYJHIW you receive the most back-handed compliment ever!! I've just been asked if I've had a gastric band fitted :eek:

Me too :( wanted to enjoy my daughter's last day off school but am stuck in bed whilst hubby looks after the girls. Hope you're feeling better soon

hope you feel better soon too, just home from docs as wanted to confirm it for my boss- def a virus, red throat, red inner ears and sky high temp. Would feel better without the dizziness just wish that would go x

DYJHIW you break a tooth just days before your daughters wedding. Thankfully the dentist will fit me in on Thursday. Bad news is that it means driving 110 miles each way to the detail surgery.

DYJHIW its taken 3 doctors visits to finally get the right diagnose. that my son has croup :( and that was only because i mentioned it to them!! 2 weeks later an hes still got it after having steroids 3 days go,...

**punk*~*star** said:
Maybe, I'm tucked up in bed shivering so hopefully I'll shake it off for tomorrow :) a decent sleep will sort me out :)

Thanks xx

Amazingly made a full recovery after appointment!

dyjhiw u look at older pictures of yourself looking skinnier and think "wow i looked so much better then than i do now" :(
xxx

**punk*~*star** said:
Amazingly made a full recovery after appointment!

Glad you're feeling better and hope all went well with the appointment. Worry can just get a hold and make you feel so bad.

wh your up at 3:30AM with your 15month old as he decided hes no longer tired!!

Back