Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW between the weather decding to be warm and the lbs you have put on over the summer it takes seeral changes of clothes and getting all hot and bothered before you find smoething you feel vaguely comfortable in to wear to work and you are sooooo nervous about work today.
this explains me perfectly! i get a nice outfit which disguises my flab and then it decides to get hot so im either stinking from sweating in all my layers or i have to try and find something summery that fits :( xxx

dyjhiw none of your jeans fit so u have to alternate between tights and leggings :(
xxxx

thats very sweet hun but im only 5ft 1 so i seem to carry my weight differently - i feel awful looking in the mirror atm and i just cant stand my bare arms being out cos they look weird :(
im on the last stone to lose now then ill be ok xxxx

Is really sad that kids back at school & nursery and husband working tomorrow so I'm all alone :(

Dyjhiw you have to self certify the first week off work! I'm too sick to be there but feel so guilty inconveniencing my bosses. In a nanny so if I'm off work, they have to take time off also.
The doc almost sent me to hospital yesterday ffs but they won't give me anything to show my boss. Just want something to prove im not pulling a fast one :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjhiw you have to self certify the first week off work! I'm too sick to be there but feel so guilty inconveniencing my bosses. In a nanny so if I'm off work, they have to take time off also.
The doc almost sent me to hospital yesterday ffs but they won't give me anything to show my boss. Just want something to prove im not pulling a fast one :(

Blimey, sounds serious, hope you're ok!! I'm also a nanny, but to 2 older children, and I know exactly what you mean about if I'm off then they also have to be off. And it makes me feel really bad! I had to give less than an hours notice earlier this year..... I'd gone into work but soon realised after not being there very long at all that I was too ill to make the short walk to their school. I still apologise about it now lol. But luckily the family I work for are very understanding :) hope you feel better soon

Long story short, they have both recently lost their jobs, so rather than borrow money for rent etc they are moving in with DD boyfriends parents. I see her most evenings at the mo, so will probably see her once or twice a week, I think I'll make the effort to go over during the week & at weekends. I do feel so sad, I'm also proud of them both for deciding not to borrow money & get into debt but to move out. They won't have any additional bills to pay as they were in MiL's old house so it was a private rent. We could let them live there rent free but they'd still have electricity etc to pay & they don't have any savings to use until they are both back in work.

Just realised, I didn't really make it short!

Happy Holidays said:
Yikes, that's a lot of money, mine is only £220 per year.

I must live in the ghetto or something. It's ridiculous. It includes business cover, that added £300 to it, but even £700 for a year fully comp is steep! I know I protect my no claims, but even do.

Time to shop around me thinks

I pay £308! I've only been driving five years, it's a little cheaper as I have Paul as a 2nd driver.

I must live in the ghetto or something. It's ridiculous. It includes business cover, that added £300 to it, but even £700 for a year fully comp is steep! I know I protect my no claims, but even do.

Time to shop around me thinks

Yep shop around, I also have fully comp & protected bonus, I've 7+ no claims, but I do drive a 03 polo!

Happy Holidays said:
Yep shop around, I also have fully comp & protected bonus, I've 7+ no claims, but I do drive a 03 polo!

I have an 2001 206 GTI (so expensive to insure) 7 years no claims £420 fully comp

Long story short, they have both recently lost their jobs, so rather than borrow money for rent etc they are moving in with DD boyfriends parents. I see her most evenings at the mo, so will probably see her once or twice a week, I think I'll make the effort to go over during the week & at weekends. I do feel so sad, I'm also proud of them both for deciding not to borrow money & get into debt but to move out. They won't have any additional bills to pay as they were in MiL's old house so it was a private rent. We could let them live there rent free but they'd still have electricity etc to pay & they don't have any savings to use until they are both back in work.

Just realised, I didn't really make it short!

That is really sensible of them not to go into debt, can understand why youre sad though :bighug:xxx

Your daughter tells you she is moving from just a few streets away to the other side of town, which is about 40mins drive, very sad mummy:cry:

It annoys me when people come back with "it could be worse" so I apologise in advance.....

It could be worse my Mum's in Yorkshire and I moved to Greece and my brother is in Australia!!

dyjhiw uve had no money all week and have no money next week either so slimming world has been physically impossible :(
just been trying to eat less and sensibly but i know ill gain at group today (which im spending me last fiver on?!)
xxx

Back