Don't you just hate it when....

ill go to boots and get weighed - its much easier to find 70p for a machine than a fiver for group, and u girlies on here are supportive so i hope i can use that to get me through any difficult times xxxx

ill go to boots and get weighed - its much easier to find 70p for a machine than a fiver for group, and u girlies on here are supportive so i hope i can use that to get me through any difficult times xxxx

It definitely works for me - you lot are my group!

Dyjhiw the effing broadband doesn't work AGAIN and customer service are as good as chocolate teapots saying its not their broadband but something to do with my router/computer/leaves on the line!!!! Don't they know I have a serious minimins addiction that requires constant feeding every hour or so! It's back on now but will drop again once I've posted. So infuriating :-(

thankyou xx

peacelily said:
Dyjhiw the effing broadband doesn't work AGAIN and customer service are as good as chocolate teapots saying its not their broadband but something to do with my router/computer/leaves on the line!!!! Don't they know I have a serious minimins addiction that requires constant feeding every hour or so! It's back on now but will drop again once I've posted. So infuriating :-(

Not bt is it?

parfittaroles said:
Or sky? The broadband is rubbish & the customer service is even worse!

I have had no problems with Sky and TBH I find there customer service excellent (well whAt I have experienced anyways). In the past had terrible service and problems with BT!!!

gettingfit said:
It can be someone using a microwave or even your next door neighbours router interfering with yours.
We had to move the one in our house as it was on same wall as our neighbours.

Oh ye - you can put tin foil in around the router to the direction of your computer to help the signal can't you

parfittaroles said:
Oh ye - you can put tin foil in around the router to the direction of your computer to help the signal can't you

You can find a template online somewhere to use tinfoil to boost it...my OH did this xo

You've seen your dream car, decided you want it, youre doing it!!! Its an hours drive away and you wanna get there real bad in the morning before someone else gets their mits on it!! Arrrrrrrrgh! Need it.

l0v3child said:
You've seen your dream car, decided you want it, youre doing it!!! Its an hours drive away and you wanna get there real bad in the morning before someone else gets their mits on it!! Arrrrrrrrgh! Need it.

Go for it! Best get to bed now and get there bright n early!

gettingfit said:
It can be someone using a microwave or even your next door neighbours router interfering with yours.
We had to move the one in our house as it was on same wall as our neighbours.

Thank you everyone it seems to be back on again for a bit. It just seems very temperamental. I'm with TalkTalk who are renowned for being one of the worst for customer service but it's such a faff getting it all changed over. It seems to work fine for ages and is very quick cos you cant actually get much closer to the exchange as its directly across the road. It's just that for a few days every month it becomes really dicky and just hangs and drops. Will look into some of the above suggestions thanks.

X Kelly X said:
Go for it! Best get to bed now and get there bright n early!

Lol, im in bed but bothering you lot because i cant sleep! Its only a car but i looooooove it!!

peacelily said:
Thank you everyone it seems to be back on again for a bit. It just seems very temperamental. I'm with TalkTalk who are renowned for being one of the worst for customer service but it's such a faff getting it all changed over. It seems to work fine for ages and is very quick cos you cant actually get much closer to the exchange as its directly across the road. It's just that for a few days every month it becomes really dicky and just hangs and drops. Will look into some of the above suggestions thanks.

Hope you find a tinfoily solution peacelily! X

Back