Don't you just hate it when....

....when OH texts at 4.10 saying he's on his way home and will be back by 6, and it's now nearly 7 and there's still no sign of him! I told him I need a shower and stuff before I go out babysitting, I'm leaving in just over half an hour and don't want to leave my 12 year old with the 2 dogs (one of which we only got yesterday and is 8 weeks old!!) grrrrr!!

mrstore said:
....when OH texts at 4.10 saying he's on his way home and will be back by 6, and it's now nearly 7 and there's still no sign of him! I told him I need a shower and stuff before I go out babysitting, I'm leaving in just over half an hour and don't want to leave my 12 year old with the 2 dogs (one of which we only got yesterday and is 8 weeks old!!) grrrrr!!

What makes it worse is that it's only just over an hours ride back....he's on his motorbike!! Starting to get worried now :(

What makes it worse is that it's only just over an hours ride back....he's on his motorbike!! Starting to get worried now :(
oh bless you ,i do the exact same thing when my OH doesnt come back when hes expected - especially if he doesnt answer his phone too, ive got myself so worked up before and then hes come back through the door. dont worry hes probably gone a different route cos of an accident or roadworks or something like that xxxx

It took him over 3 and a half hours to get home, there had been an accident on one of the A roads so had to take a different route, totally out of the way.

mrstore said:
It took him over 3 and a half hours to get home, there had been an accident on one of the A roads so had to take a different route, totally out of the way.

God how annoying but what a relief for you. Xx

Glad he's ok! Blimey, men just dont think do they, they just power on :)
He would of just been concentrating on getting back :) x

Dyjhiw you reckon you've over stuffed yourself :( i feel soooo full! Had a lovely dopiaza and pilau rice for tea (sw of course) was lush!
Lordy, lots of water for me tomorrow to do some flushing. I need to follow my own advice! Lol!

Similar to you hun...my OH didn't come home until much later than planned. We were meant to have a takeaway & a night in but he was too late so I've not had dinner. This often happens as his work is unpredictable.

luce28 said:
... when you fall for a credit card scam (this one: http://guardian.co.uk/money/2012/may/23/credit-card-users-phone-call-courier-scam?cat=money&type=article) and lose £400 to a fraudster. Feel like such an idiot! Seriously thought I was smarter than that, but it turns out I'm not.

Oh that's a complete and total bugg*r. What a nightmare. Hope you get your cash back. If fraudsters put as much effort into legitimate business things rather than scamming people they'd probably make a lot more money cos they are very clever scams!!! You poor thing. :-(

Tinytootz said:
People who take up an entire supermarket aisle, by having their trolley on one side, such as the left, having their hand still on it, whilst they peruse the shelves to the right.

PICK A SIDE!

YES!!! Made me laugh out loud :D

Dyjhiw you're walking along & people coming towards you are walking a million a breast & yet you're the one who either ends up walking on the road or getting walked into by rude swines!!!

Although recently I've been trying to stand my ground, didn't work today though, I got smacked in the face by someone's rucksack....grrrr!

.....when you get in from babysitting and OH has had the heating on and it's like walking into a sauna, first thing I do is open all the windows! Apparently he was cold, put a ****ing hoody on then instead of just a t-shirt!! I won't put it on until at least October!

mrstore said:
.....when you get in from babysitting and OH has had the heating on and it's like walking into a sauna, first thing I do is open all the windows! Apparently he was cold, put a ****ing hoody on then instead of just a t-shirt!! I won't put it on until at least October!

My philosophy about heating as well! On at the end of Oct, off beginning of Apr!

I hate central heating even in the winter, I find it really stuffy, so end up opening all the windows which kind of defeats the object lol. I'd rather stick an extra layer on and snuggle under a blanket , god I sound old! Lol

Arctic-BNG said:
My philosophy about heating as well! On at the end of Oct, off beginning of Apr!

Ooh this is me too. My friends think I'm nuts. Managed to switch it off even earlier this year as it was warm in march! ;-)

Back