Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore said:
I hate central heating even in the winter, I find it really stuffy, so end up opening all the windows which kind of defeats the object lol. I'd rather stick an extra layer on and snuggle under a blanket , god I sound old! Lol

Couldn't agree more! I hate that 'stuffy' feeling but everyone thinks I'm just being tight lol x

When you realise what spoilt little monsters you're kids can be at times & the only person to blame is you :(

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you have a headache....again!

YES!!!! I'm so sick of headaches and tablets and investigations. Been wearing a magnetic bracelet and think its making it worse! To top it all have been complaining recently that my hearing is not so sharp and there's been an article in the paper this week saying it could be linked to OTC paracetamol and ibuprofen. I'm so fed up with it all. :-(

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you're having a fab night with your friends when a bloke has a go at then for being gay, you q pleasantly ask him to leave it and in return get called a fat C U Next Tuesday! Delightful !

Sounds like he was being a c u next Tuesday of the highest order, along with being a self important bigot (no other reason why someone would feel they had the right to even comment), and plenty of other words that wouldn't pass the swear filter.

Well done for sticking up for your friends rather than just letting him think it was okay to speak like that. Personally I'd have given him a swift knee in the balls as a parting gift aswell.

When you realise what spoilt little monsters you're kids can be at times & the only person to blame is you :(

Oh dear, I used to use the three F's Fair Firm Fun, but at times even that didn't work & all you can do is just carryon & do your best. I'm so glad those days are over for me & OH:rolleyes:

Dyjhiw you have a headache....again!

I think you're a simlar age to me, in the past year I've started to get migraine & I know it's linked to the menopause, I'm not trying to diagnose the headaches, but just a thought:D

Oh dear, I used to use the three F's Fair Firm Fun, but at times even that didn't work & all you can do is just carryon & do your best. I'm so glad those days are over for me & OH:rolleyes:

I think you're a simlar age to me, in the past year I've started to get migraine & I know it's linked to the menopause, I'm not trying to diagnose the headaches, but just a thought:D

OMG! Don't say that!

YES!!!! I'm so sick of headaches and tablets and investigations. Been wearing a magnetic bracelet and think its making it worse! To top it all have been complaining recently that my hearing is not so sharp and there's been an article in the paper this week saying it could be linked to OTC paracetamol and ibuprofen. I'm so fed up with it all. :-(
Oh dear! If its not one thing its the other eh?

*Emsie* said:
Why do you say that? Kids always push the boundaries and from what I've seen from your posts you love your kids to bits and try to do your best for themand thats all we can do xx

Awww thank you :) my son is just really pushing his luck at the minute! He seriously has no grasp of money (or manners at times) & it annoys me coz they have all been brought up with manners & to be grateful for what they have/get X

Awww thank you :) my son is just really pushing his luck at the minute! He seriously has no grasp of money (or manners at times) & it annoys me coz they have all been brought up with manners & to be grateful for what they have/get X

Kids! If you have brought them up wit manners etc then don't blame yourself if they are going through a dificult patch xx

*Emsie* said:
Are you back at work yet or able to catch up on some sleep?x

Nope back to work today, but got a couple of hours while boys are at school (little one does mornings) and under strict instructions not to touch the housework so got a bit of time to relax. Might go to a morning weigh in so I can get home after work and get an early night. X

Back