Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw u get no sleep cos ur oh and daughter are both snoring! xxx

I know, been thinking of getting some walks in. I would need to go on my own as our little one goes to bed around 8pm and oh couldnt come.
Do you think starting off walking around block few times with aim to running after few blocks will be fine to start with? I can't run but I gave it a bash at start of year and quite enjoyed it. I just like idea of shred as it gives you that toned tight feeling and my mummy belly is the one area I need toned. I was into the swing of the shred a while back but lost my mojo...thanks x

After I'd broken my foot & was out of plaster I started walking around the block, I'd just put in my headphones & listen to music. You could try run a lamp, walk a lamp to build up your running.

I'm sure I've lowered the tone quite enough already! I seem to be finding lots of things I hate at the moment, so need to stop being a grump and look for some things I love today.

Ahhhhhhhhhh don't feel like that, that's why this thread is here to 'sound off';)

you have your operation tomorrow but forgot what stuff the nurse said to bring in!!

mrstore said:
....when you're struggling to do every day things because you've only had 1.5hrs sleep last night :( any tips on crying pups any one???? Lol

Oh bless him. Have you tried the smell jumper (yours if he's crying for you), the ticking clock, or just sleeping with him next to the crate (if he's crated). I had to do that when mine was a pup. She'd throw herself against the crate. Luckily we have a couch in the kitchen. I got further and further out of the room. Sort of like controlled crying. Only took her three nights to get to sleep. Other suggestions are putting his crate in your room and moving it further and further out each night but that would have meant nobody in our house got sleep and my OH is more demanding than a puppy especially on no sleep. Good luck. It's so tough when they are little.

Jess<3 said:
you have your operation tomorrow but forgot what stuff the nurse said to bring in!!

As long as you have clean pants and a toothbrush you can't go far wrong ;-) Anything else is a bonus. Hope the op goes well and you're back on here in no time. Hugs x

peacelily said:
Oh bless him. Have you tried the smell jumper (yours if he's crying for you), the ticking clock, or just sleeping with him next to the crate (if he's crated). I had to do that when mine was a pup. She'd throw herself against the crate. Luckily we have a couch in the kitchen. I got further and further out of the room. Sort of like controlled crying. Only took her three nights to get to sleep. Other suggestions are putting his crate in your room and moving it further and further out each night but that would have meant nobody in our house got sleep and my OH is more demanding than a puppy especially on no sleep. Good luck. It's so tough when they are little.

Hi. Since Friday when we got him he's been in the kitchen (floor covered in newspaper), crate open for him to go in/out of till he's more house trained, but the vet mentioned yesterday when I took him for his first jabs that we were doing the absolute right thing by just ignoring him, but when he's howling and barking ALL night it's difficult to do so (walls in these houses are very thin!). So we've brought his crate into the back room with our other dog who is also in a crate and he's been shut in it tonight while OH stayed on the sofa in there till he settled, the plan is to just wean him into being alone at night slowly (or however long it takes). OH has just gone back down to him now but only to let him out for a quick wee (he's only 9 weeks old so can't hold it for that long). He's back in his crate again, fingers crossed he settles again as I'm up in less than 3 hrs and haven't slept a wink because I've been listening out for him. As well as listing to OH snore and the police helicopter overhead for over an hour!! Oh and the cats fighting outside lol. Arghhh!!! Hope I'm not an emotional wreck in the morning like I was yesterday lol. Is there such a thing as post puppy depression???!!!!! Haha

You spend ages trying to work out how to take a screenshot from your phone, give up after deciding it can't be done then do it by accident whilst putting the phone back in its case! Heard the camera noise and looked at it to see the message "screenshot saved to camera images" and can't for the life of me work out how I did it by mistake!

ScarlettStar86 said:
You spend ages trying to work out how to take a screenshot from your phone, give up after deciding it can't be done then do it by accident whilst putting the phone back in its case! Heard the camera noise and looked at it to see the message "screenshot saved to camera images" and can't for the life of me work out how I did it by mistake!

What kind of phone have you got?

Back