Don't you just hate it when....

It drives me mad! Someone doing a wedding fund update every few weeks going "37 quid in there now, been saving since Christmas but we'll get there things are so expensive little man is outgrowing his clothes and we can't afford.to buy new ones at the moment." Then the VERY NEXT update was- "just ordered me and her the iPhone 5 anyone want to buy our iphone4s we only bought them 2 months ago for £475each! " sometimes I wish facebook came with a slap button rather than a like one....
I used to have someone who was always saying how difficult her sons behaviour was and going mad about the school holidays and teacher training days and how was she going to cope but there were constant updates on fb and about games she was playing etc etc which I couldn't quite understand how she had the time when she was having to peel her son off the walls etc

I used to have someone who was always saying how difficult her sons behaviour was and going mad about the school holidays and teacher training days and how was she going to cope but there were constant updates on fb and about games she was playing etc etc which I couldn't quite understand how she had the time when she was having to peel her son off the walls etc

I hate it when looking after my son gets in the way of my game playing.... maybe I should look up boarding schools.

Seriously though, people like that make your blood boil.

What also annoys me is the fact that these are usually the types who then decide to have hundreds of kids

If it were me (granted I'm a cheapskate when I think a bargain could be had) I'd offer lower, if they want more they can always say so...then you can meet somewhere in the middle.

DYJHIW you go to your food box (yes I have my own box so my family don't munch my stuff) and realise you've no banana for your shreddies! Badtimes!

Hmmmm is go with Jenna and say start lower - they may only be expecting £30 so would bite your arm off at offering £40.

Id start at £20 and go from there - but I am a cheap skate and dont care what others think :D xx

I'd definately go for £20-30. It's second hand do that's reasonable.

I oughta send my husband he'd offer them a fiver ;)

Totally agree with you all! Jess hope you get well enough to work soon xx

Totally agree with you all! Jess hope you get well enough to work soon xx

thanks, were 'looking' at end of next year. hopefully had all the surgery i need an recovered well to work :D im excited!! xx

Shirleen said:
Ladies dressed in skimpy towels but with curiously dry hair and make up! One naked bloke!
A newsreader who looked dog rough, oh and Danny LaRue who invited him in!!!!

My dad is a postie & has told me some funny stories! He use to work for parcel force, but he never told me if anyone had flashed him!!!

Dyjhiw you have had another disturbed nights sleep and though are glad its Friday you have got a busy weekend ahead with no lie ins.
Also dyjhiw hubbys brother and family are visiting before they emigrate next week and they are not easy to be around and you are trying realy hard not to be negative for hubbys sake but are annoyed as he won't be able to help with any of the tidying up etc and you aren't sure if you will be able to do any either!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you have had another disturbed nights sleep and though are glad its Friday you have got a busy weekend ahead with no lie ins.
Also dyjhiw hubbys brother and family are visiting before they emigrate next week and they are not easy to be around and you are trying realy hard not to be negative for hubbys sake but are annoyed as he won't be able to help with any of the tidying up etc and you aren't sure if you will be able to do any either!

Suggest hubby pays for you all yo go out for a meal! If he dithers tell him either you go out or he tidies the house!

dyjhiw u cant sleep when u get into bed every night cos u start thinking about what would happen if u died or your oh died and left ur child parentless. whats wrong with me! xxxx

Would doing something practical help? Making sure you have a life insurance policy, that your will is in order, and that you have guardians lined up? My parents did all that when we were tiny, and while it sounds morbid they were comforted that theyd done all they could.

And when everything went right and they survived our childhoods (!) the policies matured and they put them towards paying off the mortgage.

yeah it would definately help but tbh i have no idea where to even start - and that just makes me panic even more!:( i would feel so much better if i knew what would happen if god forbid something happened to us xxxx

thankyou mate im going to look at those links right now. thankyou :) xx

Its not as scary as it all seems :) we have life insurance policies that cover the term of our mortgage, so atleast if one of us dies we can pay that off. We also have appointments to makes mirrored wills, im not married, which include everything from guardians to bank accounts to my rings! Its worth doing, just like insuring your house really, but its you! :) x

just one more question - do you do your will online or is it safer to do it face to face? and is it only a one off payment? i would feel so relieved after doing it xxxx

Back