Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore said:
Awww what's up with her exactly?? Our puppy brought a snail in from the garden the other night, took it into his bed to eat it, then threw up loads! Luckily he poked his head out of his bed and did it on the wooden floor!!

Not sure but she's a westie (2nd one we've had) and I do think they can be quite sicky dogs. She bounces back very quickly but has probably scavenged something from the garden.

Don't you hate it when you are trying really really hard and your mum is baking cakes, the house smells LUSH and all you want to do is eat cake!!!

When you go out for dinner & don't stick to plan!!! What is wrong with me!? I'm desperate to lose weight but have no self control :( had a gourmet chicken burger & pint of lager & been ill all night - I have also woke up with a hangover :(

Dyjhiw you are annoyed with hubby for not getting in till 5 a.m but he's still too out of it for you to let him know it!
Dyjhiw you are annoyed with the fact you've not had a night out like that in years and though you are going out tonight you will probably be home by 11!
Dyjhiw you get up and out of house with son for his footie match to get told it might be kicking off an hour later!
Dyjhiw you dyjh so much and its still so early in the day!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you are annoyed with hubby for not getting in till 5 a.m but he's still too out of it for you to let him know it!
Dyjhiw you are annoyed with the fact you've not had a night out like that in years and though you are going out tonight you will probably be home by 11!
Dyjhiw you get up and out of house with son for his footie match to get told it might be kicking off an hour later!

Couldn't agree more with this! I'm the same!! Big night out finishes at 12 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
*Emsie* said:

You need to lighten up hunny, stop feeling responsible for everything or you'll explode! Now as soon as he gets up get in the bath and tell him he's 'it'. If he complains as he will tell him he either takes over now or the whole of tomorrow as you won't be home! Time he grew up!

You need to lighten up hunny, stop feeling responsible for everything or you'll explode! Now as soon as he gets up get in the bath and tell him he's 'it'. If he complains as he will tell him he either takes over now or the whole of tomorrow as you won't be home! Time he grew up!

This is actually me being calm about him going out :eek: luckily he doesn't do it very often. I do need to stop feeling so responsible you are right xx

*Emsie* said:
Thats good hope you are doing ok x

I feel a right boring old fart lately! xx

Lol, me too! I just feel guilty staying out when hubby babysits & I know that I have to get up with kids at around 7am next morning :( (daughter dancing on a saturday from early & he always has a lay in on a Sunday coz he works all week & I dont so it's not worth been ill)

Last edited by a moderator:
DYJHIW you go to Dublin in 4 days, your card won't work to book a hotel (not the right type) and your friend who you are going with won't book it yet because him and his boyfriend have split up and he wants him to still come with us. The boyfirend doesn't want to come and hotel prices are going up wahhh! It also makes you look like a moan everytime you mention it but I'm not made of money :(

Back