Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw youre rammed to the hilt with a cold!! Its only flippin september!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you are feeling really low and want someone to make you feel better but really when it comes to it there is noone.

** hugs ** xxxx

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you are feeling really low and want someone to make you feel better but really when it comes to it there is noone.

Hugs xxx

jezzi999 said:
2 hour train journey and 30mins in to it the woman next to me has so far eaten 3 family sized chocolate bars. I've been so good all day but the smell of chocolate is making me want to scream.

Remember what youve done today to stay on track, youve done so well! ...just sniff and think of all those syns shes just eaten!! :O

jezzi999 said:
Yeah... That's not really what happened lol. I got a bit p'd off, and inhaled an entire pack of dime mikado sticks (16.5syns). Quite annoyed about it. Grrr. I need to work on my self control.

Awh dear, dont beat yourself up.Ahem. Well, im donging :/ xxxx its ok, we can do this.

DYJHIW youve got the dishes to do :(

& you look at your ironing pile thats climbing higher each time you see it & better get it done tomorrow :/

mrstore said:
Oh and when your hand goes though the bottom of the doggy poo bag!!! :(
I'm a dog trainer I'd love to help you! Where do you live? ( I go thru a box of wine puppy or no puppy, lol) x

Last edited:
K9KT said:
I'm a dog trainer I'd love to help you! Where do you live? ( I go thru a box of wine puppy or no puppy, lol) x

He's just so full of energy! Nothing like our other dog, he's nearly 2 and like an old man lol. He's a border terrier and our now 11 week old puppy is a collie x greyhound. He's got his 2nd lot of jabs this morning, only a week to go till 'walkies' - cant bloody wait!! Hopefully it'll burn off some of his energy and the amount of 'play' (if you can call it that!!) fighting they do will reduce!! I'd nicknamed him Damien before we'd even picked him up!!! I just knew he'd be nothing like our other dog as a puppy lol. Any tips would be greatly appreciated before I buy every single bottle of wine from the offy up the road!! ;)

sammyb1985 said:
No he didn't put anything in writing for us, just said that he'd booked us in. We didn't pay anything as there's no charge, just a donation when we have the wedding, but I didn't think to get anything in writing as when we booked we didn't know father was moving parishes. We go to mass every Sunday and he just said to introduce ourselves to the new priest and let him know we're having our wedding there next year so he knows who we are, so we did today and he just said theres no book and he only knew about a wedding held last week! I'm sure it will get sorted out but it worried me when he said that! Xx

On the plus side, if there's no book, it can't be double booked, can it?

Back