Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW next door get a new puppy and then leave it alone all day while they go to work, so you have "cry, bark,cry,bark,cry" for 8 hours every day :(

I feel so sorry for the little guy, they do have a dog walker person come round at 11am and 2pm every day, i wonder if they realise all he does is let him out for 5 mins and then leaves, jeez i would've done that for free and more than twice a day for 5 mins!! Grrr :mad:

DYJHIW next door get a new puppy and then leave it alone all day while they go to work, so you have "cry, bark,cry,bark,cry" for 8 hours every day :(

I feel so sorry for the little guy, they do have a dog walker person come round at 11am and 2pm every day, i wonder if they realise all he does is let him out for 5 mins and then leaves, jeez i would've done that for free and more than twice a day for 5 mins!! Grrr :mad:
Do you know if it is someone they pay? Might be worth you speaking to them if so,poor doggy!

Thanks am feeling a lot better after getting together with a friend x Hope you are ok x

I will be - us Yorkshire lasses always bounce back!!

Do you know if it is someone they pay? Might be worth you speaking to them if so,poor doggy!

Well i presume they pay them as a van with "happy paws" over it shows up twice a day and the noise stops for 5 minutes.
I would offer, but i don't want to interfere as i know people who have really bad neighbours who have made their lives miserable, and i can't have that. (i know it should be like it used to be in the community sense, but i've always been a "wave hello" kinda neighbour and that's it as i really don't want to end up arguing with neighbours as i know what can happen :(

What i need is for them to ask me, then i would happily do it, and for free, but until that time, can't do anything :(

Well i presume they pay them as a van with "happy paws" over it shows up twice a day and the noise stops for 5 minutes.
I would offer, but i don't want to interfere as i know people who have really bad neighbours who have made their lives miserable, and i can't have that. (i know it should be like it used to be in the community sense, but i've always been a "wave hello" kinda neighbour and that's it as i really don't want to end up arguing with neighbours as i know what can happen :(

What i need is for them to ask me, then i would happily do it, and for free, but until that time, can't do anything :(

Yeah I can understand what you are saying I try to be like that with my neighbours too x

Dyjhiw you've had to go and get whats most likely a cyst checked out at the docs today and then your son starts off a conversation about the wear it pink day coming up at school and everyone starts talking about breast cancer....awkwards!

You'd think people would have a bit more wit! Hope it all turns out fine :)

DYJHIW you try on your dress and don't think it looks as nice today. I'm going to start banning mirrors in my house!

You'd think people would have a bit more wit! Hope it all turns out fine :)

DYJHIW you try on your dress and don't think it looks as nice today. I'm going to start banning mirrors in my house!
More wit? The kids don't know I've been docs x
I think you should ban mirrors missy as they mess with your head. Get rid of them and start accepting that you are lookng great!

mrstore said:
He's just so full of energy! Nothing like our other dog, he's nearly 2 and like an old man lol. He's a border terrier and our now 11 week old puppy is a collie x greyhound. He's got his 2nd lot of jabs this morning, only a week to go till 'walkies' - cant bloody wait!! Hopefully it'll burn off some of his energy and the amount of 'play' (if you can call it that!!) fighting they do will reduce!! I'd nicknamed him Damien before we'd even picked him up!!! I just knew he'd be nothing like our other dog as a puppy lol. Any tips would be greatly appreciated before I buy every single bottle of wine from the offy up the road!! ;)

Yeah hopefully it'll burn off the extra energy, let me know how it goes. Try mentally tiring him out too with games where he has to work for them. The fighting may have become a learnt behaviour if it has been going on a little while, dogs are very good at sorting out their differences thou and where they rank, your older dog will know hes just a puppy and he will tolerate more for the time being, but once he becomes sexually mature they will sort their rank :) And love the name :) collies are very intelligent so will need mental stimulation as well as physical so do some training while waiting for walkies! Even 5 minutes a day will help x

Your worried about your dog who hasn't eaten or drank since Saturday evening. He's been to the vet and had tests nothing wrong and he had an X-ray which showed up nothing. He's going back to the vet tomo to have exploratory surgery and biopsy. He keeps throwing up fluid which is dehydrating him and making him look gaunt. I'm really worried about him. :-(

X Kelly X said:
Your worried about your dog who hasn't eaten or drank since Saturday evening. He's been to the vet and had tests nothing wrong and he had an X-ray which showed up nothing. He's going back to the vet tomo to have exploratory surgery and biopsy. He keeps throwing up fluid which is dehydrating him and making him look gaunt. I'm really worried about him. :-(

Aww poor doggy :( hope they find the cause and its easily treatable. Such a worry for you xx

When you buy Jeans in the last day of the sale, with your staff discount on top of the other discount and trundle home to try on your bargain. then you realise that although the rail you lifted from was advertised as bootcut jeans, you didn't bother to check the label for anything other than size, and have now ended up with a pair of skinny jeans - not a good look on me (yet) at size 18 haha

X Kelly X said:

Oh no!! Hope he gets sorted soon!! Please keep us updated xx

Thank you. Will update you tomorrow when he's op is done with. He's only 2 and he's a beagle so I'm so worried about him he's so gaunt and drawn and doesn't want to be near anyone which is not like him at all. :-( my heart is absolutely breaking

X Kelly X said:
Thank you. Will update you tomorrow when he's op is done with. He's only 2 and he's a beagle so I'm so worried about him he's so gaunt and drawn and doesn't want to be near anyone which is not like him at all. :-( my heart is absolutely breaking

So sorry to hear that Kelly :-( hope he's on the mend ASAP. It's so hard as they can't tell you what's wrong.

Back