Don't you just hate it when....

NO.
...and thats all i have to say on the matter of chippy burgers. Lol!! Xx

Wow, well. I just cant see where youre going wrong here. Eggs are free! ...maybe try cutting down to a 2 egg omlette, maybe all the eggs are binding you up!

Looooooooooooooooool!

jezzi999 said:
I could almost face going to see my inlaws if they'd buy me their regional specialty.... Macaroni cheese pie.

That's right. Tinned style macaroni cheese. In a pie.

Cheese pie. Pie...and cheese.... GIP! Lol!

Jenna88 said:
Omg why would you add the possibility of batter in to this pleasant little fantasy I'm having! Now in topping my burger with onion rings and gravy. Someone have the decency to shoot me and put me out of my misery lol

Chippy gravy! Yesssssssss!!!

DYJHIW - your out in company for a meal and a member of the said company chews with their mouth open and heavy breaths through their nose.... making the most awful noises

jezzi999 said:
Ah of course, they must be binding me, I'll crush up some scan bran and throw that in and I'll be sorted.

Yeaaaaaah, dont syn the scan bran though! Its not worth it for 1 syn, no point counting it!

*disclaimer - everything ive just said is utter bollocks ;) for anyone who decides it might not be!

...hey, you can say bollocks!! HAHA! Bollocks! :O

l0v3child said:
...hey, you can say bollocks!! HAHA! Bollocks! :O

Lol

I think the files should be stored online too? I'm not 100% as it's been that long since I've used dropbox but try going to the website and logging in to check just in case :) Hope you get them back.

Yeah I'm pretty sure on Dropbox the files are stored online. My husband uses it so that he can access his files from other places so i'm sure they are online.

You're right - they were online :silly:

Back