Don't you just hate it when....

hendopig said:
Yes mines 6ft 3 so I feel your pain. Mine has no concept of any kind of bin (wash bin, food bin etc). I'm starting to think he assumes our whole house is a bin?

Yet his car is pristine!?

Oh yes the car!!!!!! He actually has a 'car bin' (its a real thing he bought from Lakeland!) but he will leave his stuff on the side and not use the real bin. I feel like his mother sometimes!

hendopig said:
Yes mines 6ft 3 so I feel your pain. Mine has no concept of any kind of bin (wash bin, food bin etc). I'm starting to think he assumes our whole house is a bin?

Yet his car is pristine!?

Mine can find the washing basket, but he only appears to do so once a week... There's me thinking I'm on top of the washing or just one load left, then the next morning its overflowing! Discovered this week his pile of festering clothes tucked in a corner...

hendopig said:
Yes mines 6ft 3 so I feel your pain. Mine has no concept of any kind of bin (wash bin, food bin etc). I'm starting to think he assumes our whole house is a bin?!?

This is just the way they are. I have repeatedly told my OH that we don't have fairies who take his clothes from the floor to the washing machine, wash, dry, fold & put them away. Frankly, i'd consider on top of the washing bin an improvement :)

The one thing that really riles me up is his socks. He leaves them in the most random of places. Best one was the windowsill this morning. Why would dirty socks live on a windowsill?

Because they're all ultra annoying. Honestly i have given up with him. If i moan at him about his side of the bed (where he collects clothes, shoes, empty beer bottles, unlimited starburst wrappers etc) apparently I'm nagging? Whatever!

hendopig said:
Because they're all ultra annoying. Honestly i have given up with him. If i moan at him about his side of the bed (where he collects clothes, shoes, empty beer bottles, unlimited starburst wrappers etc) apparently I'm nagging? Whatever!

Hmm, suspect your OH is a bigamist cos it sounds like i'married to him!

mine leaves his clothes behind the door in the bedroom!
but then moans on a sunday night when his workclothes arent magically cleaned and back in his drawers?
i said to him "that is not the dirty washing basket nor is it your drawers so how am i supposed to know if its dirty or clean?"
no answer. but yet i still find things behind that b@st@rd door. xxxx

Simple answer is to stop doing their washing?

See how long it takes?

This has given me a good giggle though, I feel very smug now as I do all my own stuff and the kids when they are with me! Even did own stuff when married?

You lot haven't got them very well trained?

Simple answer is to stop doing their washing?

See how long it takes?

This has given me a good giggle though, I feel very smug now as I do all my own stuff and the kids when they are with me! Even did own stuff when married?

You lot haven't got them very well trained?
So...dare I say it.....are you suggesting we should be more like your Ex?

DYJHIW you get very angry about the whole housework situation and it turns in to a massive argument and the only way you know how to channel your anger is by cleaning!!!!

DYJHIW - you try and update the October Challenge thread and you got an unclassified for your maths, so you end up doing the figures wrong. even more so cos your brain is fuddled after doing a 2 day training course

Back to the laundry I just want to gloat that my husband does all the washing and ironing!

DYJHIW smokers get you smelling like an ashtray!

Back